• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bringing you another installment of TFO's story...
The story of The Final Outpost continues in our next quest. You can find it on the Quests page (https://finaloutpost.net/quests/) titled "Spring is not exactly blooming at Outpost One…"

Thank you for your patience, and we hope you enjoy this next installment!
When we gonna get a button to skip strictly story based 'quests'?
Never
Quote:Have You Tried Turning Zim Off and On Again?

(White text to avoid spoilers, highlight to view.)

XD I need to pay more attention to page titles. This one popped out at me because at my window size it had a line break in it. So glad I didn't miss this one!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
thanks a lot!<3
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Yesss, new quest new quest new quest! Thank you!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Haha @pinkgothic ::::DDDDD I would've totally missed that if you hadn't posted on it!

Thanks a lot for the continuation in the story! Interesting to see what happens next!!!
Am I chaotic or just don't know what I'm doing? 

@pinkgothic
I feel very stupid but I can't figure out what you mean. Where is that line? I searched all my pages but can't find it^^
(I first thought its part of the new quest, but didn't see it there)
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(05-02-2023, 02:49 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: @pinkgothic
I feel very stupid but I can't figure out what you mean. Where is that line? I searched all my pages but can't find it^^
(I first thought its part of the new quest, but didn't see it there)

It's part of the quest! Each quest page has a page title above the story text. It's quite frequent that they're little amusing quips, actually, but I don't pay nearly enough attention to them, so I often miss the little jokes. I'm glad I didn't miss that one, though!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Many thanks to Cort and the writers for another quest! :)
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab