• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Meow.
The details in the sprites are absolutely magnificent, they're so cute!
Daily Showcase:
[Image: KvQtd3.png][Image: zzH0h3.png][Image: rMyYm3.png][Image: QFTwi3.png]
*hands out lint rollers and allergy meds for those who are in need*

Ahhhh more kitties! Another site had a kitty theme for April Fools.
Cute!
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
Aww Nooooo, Didn't get to grow the kitties!!!!!

*Cries*
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
The caps weren't real. What a shame.
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
Aw man, I'm disappointed the capsules collected on that day didn't stay as cats :(
Grumpy rats. Please click? ->[Image: SBBZ73.png]
Bummer. Was hopin' for some kitties. Oh well..it was cute while it lasted. :)
I'm gonna be honest, man, I think it was a poor choice to get rid of the Katos. Like, I've seen April Fool's jokes with this kind of site where they make all the sprites of pre-existing creatures look silly, or release a silly new creature, but the Kato thing just feels... bad. I don't want to say mean-spirited, it obviously wasn't, but it just feels like a really poor choice. They were gorgeous, adorable, and frankly it would've been better if we had just had the choice to grab up their capsules while they were there or just not if we didn't want them.
I still think highly of all the creators/admins/mods here, of course! But I really think this was a poor decision to get rid of them entirely.
Hopefully they'll be returned to us by popular demand... please? Pretty please?
Pug | (They/Them) | Gemini
Magistream | My Lab | DragonCave

[Image: NAuHs.gif][Image: h400n.gif][Image: iTRk0.gif][Image: m5b3b.gif][Image: gw8SW.gif]
[Image: xJGDI2.png][Image: WAokx1.png][Image: GEWXE2.png]
I agree with everything said here. I would also like to say that the game was almost virtually unplayable for 24 hours because you couldn't see what anything actually was. It just seems strange to me that an artist put all that work into it and then there is nothing to show for it in the end. I know players that dumped capsules to grab cat capsules hoping that they may get a cat. I also want to say that the whole prank was really great and funny and thank you for everyone's hard work putting it together. It just seems the end result could have been executed in a better way? Maybe not better, but different? I don't know. Thank you, it was one of the more creative, funny , involved jokes I did see. :)
I don't know about Schen (she did most of the colouring) but I personally find seeing the outpost all meowposted absolutely worth the work I put in. Plus these cats were mostly based on staff cats so we all enjoy having our fluffy beans in sprite form, even if it isn't on site (yet? Who knows, we're definitely on the chaotic spectrum of alignments xD)