• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Saltantas!
Three more to show off!
[Image: CXhka.png][Image: dJRkP.png][Image: WNgzu.png]
Also I have eight salties now and only one of them is male so breeding them is taking a lot of time, lol.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
These are my favorite G1s:
[Image: J3JON.png][Image: Dv9Wf.png][Image: Dexbt.png][Image: Nm8TG.png]

As well as this girl, an even G4 I picked up at the shelter:
[Image: hEJcf.png]
[Image: N01Up1.png][Image: 6q1q01.png][Image: rColo1.png][Image: LHUFF1.png][Image: LCJpb1.png]
Picked up this capsule from the shelter hoping he'd take after his father... he did not but he still turned out really pretty:
[Image: qTIAV.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Some more pretties!

[Image: pjI1b.png][Image: c473y.png][Image: oIlW8.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
(08-05-2020, 08:10 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: Some more pretties!

[Image: pjI1b.png][Image: c473y.png][Image: oIlW8.png]

ohh that second one especially is super pretty, those golden hues are believable on a big cat but there’s still something so ethereal and shiny about them! i also wanted to note that i seem to have a salt with a ... very similar genotype to the first one here LOL [Image: VfJnr.png] !
I have a fav similar to that of Lammergeier's! Silent purple tone <3
[Image: yxwYo.png]
Saltanta! <3
One of my quest Saltantas turned out like this:

[Image: dW1Uj.png]
I'm so happy, he's a beautiful, regal fluff!

Edit: And then I got these fantastic additions, as well:
[Image: Q5Y3I.png]

[Image: BYGRC.png]

<3 <3 <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[Image: Z4flt.png][Image: iSisQ.png]
My two quest saltanta's are both tigers and I love them. Great breeding pair!
This poor neglected beauty was just wandering around the shelter:
[Image: tO2fC3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
oooohh I have some nice ones!
[Image: lU7oE3.png][Image: d8l8A3.png][Image: sPyvw3.png][Image: sK2VM3.png][Image: X0jEv3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair