• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Нет войне (No to War)
What is unfolding in Ukraine is a humanitarian disaster. From the beginning, we at The Final Outpost have realised that we have a responsibility to respond to global events.

The Final Outpost will be donating the complete ad revenue and patreon/paypal income for March to charities working in the region. Corteo has additionally been donating his free time to assisting refugee rehousing in Germany and arranging safe transportation from the border. Because of this effort, new features may be delayed.
If you are in a position to help financially, we encourage you to research and find trusted charities who are working in Ukraine. If you live in Europe, consider sending practical help like food or clothing to those crossing the border. Speak up where you can to what is happening.
Here are a few charities we have found. The Final Outpost is not affiliated with them in anyway. 
(A message from this user, posted by her husband while she is fighting in Ukraine - luckily have her by phone finally) But as she requested I comment - it means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but all I can do is thank you and everyone who has spoken up, pitched in, etc. It's been...maybe nearly a week and a half since myself and my mates arrived and it has been h***. Fighting like h*** to send families west and eventually across the border while staying ourselves - it gets a little iffy when it comes to our mental health. I figured my military life was finally over, but here I am being sucked back in, albeit for a good reason. What is helpful now is to keep info-bombing Russian citizens when possible (we know it's hard for them to recieve REAL news), and to send medical supplies, baby supplies, and money to organizations who will get it here (also Docs without borders is an organization i personally adore). If you can, open your homes to refugees as we have in my absence. And keep cheering us on - myself and these goofballs served 2 tours before but it never gets easier/better. And finally, you go Cort - you make this stuff possible for us, as we can't be completely effective until civilian safety is assured. Wish us luck, and keep on being awesome, yall.
Finally off hiatus, getting back into the swing of things as fast as I can!
This right there is why I love working for TFO. This whole situation is just bindboggingly crazy and none of this should ever have happened and that has many of us sitting there in shock with an overwhelming feeling of "what could I possibly do to make a difference in the face of THAT". And the answer is simple: anything. Every little thing helps and if it is just being supportive so people there see that the world has their back or scrounging up the money that would usually have been spent on a coffee. Thanks for all you do Cort

[Image: sunflower_avatar.png]
You are wonderful Cort. 

[Image: ASYXNPr.jpg]
[Image: V7ABp.png][Image: dp7v6.png][Image: Ry7Vl.png][Image: BES1e.png]
I wish I could afford to donate something, or help some other way as it's all heartbreaking hearing what's happening but all I can do for now is offer words of support. so thank you Cort and everyone who is helping out. <3
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
I am in the pleasant situation where I can just throw away an entire month's paycheck and not suffer for it, so that's what I'm planning to do. I've donated half of it already and am keeping the other half for the time being in case I can help more locally (refugees coming to Germany), but the other half is going out one way or the other.

I endorse the charities listed in the first post; they align with other recommendations I've received. I am going to toss another one into the ring for your consideration: the Association for Legal Intervention (Poland), who are helping refugees from Ukraine (and other people!) by providing legal support.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I am happy to be on a site that actually talks about the war and initiates a call to help <3
I already donated too, over Germanys 'Aktion Deutschland Hilft' , tho I am jobless and can not spend as much, but I am sure every donation helps.
Never heard/read so many news as I do atm to stay informed, this war is absolutely horrific and was totally unnecessary in first place.
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Unfortunately I cannot personally contribute any money or resources, and I most likely won't have a source of income for a few years.

HOWEVER, I can do what I do best, and keep all of my friends (online and in real life), as well as my family members, up to date with 100% real information + donation/charities.

I know it's not much, but it is all I can do. Knowing that this site doesn't idly stand by and watch...warms my heart. Hoping this will be over soon, and that everyone finds safety and security with the help of those who can donate their time, funds, etc. <3
It rips me apart that I'm financially incapable of donating anything, because if there was ever a reason to do so, this is it.
Ukraine neighbours my homeland of Lithuania, and I've felt nothing but rage and despair whilst watching this absolute carnage unfold.
That being stated, the sheer grit and resilience being shown by the Ukrainian people- and all those who are on site aiding refugees- is truly incredible, and I'm glad that The Outpost is also deciding to help.
I pray this madness will end soon.
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
I donated to the German and Ukrainian Red Crosses at the end of last month and while I am hoping this madness will be over by then I am planning to throw another chunk of money at the end of this month (given that's when I usually get my yearly bonus), probably towards the Docs Without Borders and again the Ukrainian Red Cross.

Thank you Cort for raising awareness, providing sources to help and helping yourself. You are a good bean!
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]