• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 - BULLETIN #137
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

I am sure you have all noticed the unfamiliar creatures that have recently taken up residence around the perimeter of Outpost One. Thanks to our colleagues' diligent efforts, we have been able to gather a significant amount of genetic data from this new species, which has been dubbed the Etarakido, in record time. We expect the first batch of capsules to be available in the cupboard very soon. In the meantime, any assistance with compiling the field notes for our new outpost neighbors would be greatly appreciated. Please submit all relevant data and reports to Ryan W. Vernon and Coral M. Mui, who have been spearheading all Etarakido-related research efforts.

[Image: ryAnf1.png][Image: Y1pjW1.png]

These will flood for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation of creatures.  We want to make sure to communicate that this is not a Valentines Day release as we know the timing might be confusing.
yay excitement. :D
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Oooh, love the rainbow
I love the capsules, and I can’t find any clue as to what it’s going to be :0 I can’t wait to see these!
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
oooo rainboowww
+゚*。:゚+ .Any clicks given are very appreciated!+゚*。:゚+ .
+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .
[Image: Halo--Cat.png]
The capsules are sooo pretty !! Thanks for this release, I can't wait to see what kind of creature emerges !
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
Oooh, glad some of my capsules emerged overnight
Woo, I'm excited to see what they are!
Lab   |   Scroll
Any views/clicks are greatly appreciated!
and i wondered, why so many "older" capsules are in the shelter ^^
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Oh yes, no valentine´s release...1 day before valentine´s day is not a valentines release...

i am gonna keep my cap space free until tomorrow and then grab these precious new shiny caps, i love the design so much <3
My lab: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Granitore/default 

I dont really have a favorite creature yet, but that can change in the future...for now...i like many..

this lil spooder dances for attention, maybe you try to pat it?

[Image: K9n1q3.png]