• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Species Database
I check my creature and added the ones I didn't find in the database.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Just wanted to stop by to say thanks so much for making this spreadsheet! It's super useful when I want to see what certain combos look like, and just when I want to look at all of the variation each creature has. :)

Also, the color sorting is a great change. It both looks very nice, and makes it much easier to search through when looking for something specific... suuuch as when I was going through all of my Krizos earlier to submit any that had genetics not already in the sheet.
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
Haha, Krizos will be tough. Hopefully I will be able to add color labels to Krizos this weekends! And pre-prepare for Arbara Kronos whose notes will unlock very soon. Thanks, I'm glad that you find it useful ^^

Also, I'll check those creatures and add them when I have time, Outpost Hunter. Thank you! :D
Saltanta! <3
WOW! Somebody who loves to do these sorts of things as much, or maybe even more than, as I do.
I've put together a list like this for my own creatures, and it left me kind of wanting to make one exactly like this. But I'm glad you're the one doing it, you seem to know what you're doing a lot better than me.
I've submitted a couple of my creatures. Thank you for your hard work!
It is a bit late but never too late! I plan on doing a monthly report on my database here to highlight people's contributions on the database.
Without further ado, here are the stats for September:

Contributors:
astomnus (1)
BrokenGems (223)
BrokenGemss (7)
Kyatty (3)
Lasercat (4)
Outpost Hunter (7)
Vestige (10)
(anonymous) (2)

Invalid entries or creatures already existing in database: 8

For new creatures added:
Cielarka Cimo (5)
Floranta Doloro (2)
Fluganta Rato (11)
Monta Selo (2)
Muskbirdo (19)
Ombra Vesperto (9)
Saltanta (8)
Senfina Krizo (190)
Stranga Sciuro (1)
Suna Hundo (10)

Thank you all for your contributions :D

On another note, I will attempt to finish the database stuff as fast as I could, and attempt to include both Arbara Kronos and Limaka Cevalos to open soon. Hopefully this weekends is the right time.
Saltanta! <3
(10-10-2020, 11:22 AM)BlueLatios Wrote: BrokenGemss (7)
I think these are also mine, but I somehow typoed my own username (the same way seven times, no less xD) when entering data.

I guess this is what happens when I try entering over 100 creatures all in one sitting and actually type out my lab name each time, lol.
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
I guess that happens XD Krizos happen to have a million combinations and you collect them, haha! Appreciate it very much, though ^^

Since an onsite genetic predictor tool is available now, the database would serve to be records of a fraction of the total existing creatures onsite, aside from having a gradient-y view of the existing creature's colors. I'm disappointed that I did not get the unfinished stuff done last weekend, maybe another day u.u
Saltanta! <3
Long overdue, and I have yet to work on the color of Krizos yet >.<

But update post, Kronos and Cevalos have been pre-added! :D (And Doloros have been sorted by color!)
Until I can label their colors, you can at least view them sorted by the genetic order. The form has also been updated for submitting the two new creatures.

In the future, I don't think I'll be needing submissions for the Halloween-themes creatures as they don't have much in their variation and I think I can find all of their variations. They will be in the spreadsheet soon! ^^
Saltanta! <3
After a long while, the Krizos finally have their genetic labels colored! Sorting by color was rough, but it looks slightly better.
Credits to Cabuso for the reference spreadsheet!

I have also added all the variations of the Halloween creatures, but have not color sorted them. I will do those when I have the time, and for Kronos and Cevalos too!
Saltanta! <3
A bit late, but here's the monthly report (that I should probably doing every halfway through the month instead of the first day of month XD)

Contributors:
BrokenGems (144)
BrokenGemss (1)

For new creatures added:
Cielarka Cimo (3)
Muskbirdo (3)
Ombra Vesperto (9)
Senfina Krizo (136)
Suna Hundo (2)

I myself do update the database, but because I also manage it, I don't put my own statistics in there, haha!
Thanks BrokenGems for the contributions :D
Saltanta! <3