• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #199
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

Not one but TWO new species are now available in the cupboard, thanks to the tireless efforts of our stalwart scientists who continue to go above and beyond in their research endeavors! These capsules are joining our seasonal rotation due to complications in the production process, so they will only be available for a limited time. Thank you for your understanding!

[Image: G1Gol.png][Image: X5FLY.png][Image: nDJn7.png][Image: 3Tgab.png]

These will flood for 48 hours before joining the rotation of the rest of the Halloween creatures.
Let's get spooky!! ( And spicy o3o )
Val
LabScroll | Dragons
She/Her | Pacific Time Zone (UTC−07:00)
Author | Artist
Ooooh exciting!
A dragon-like creature brings you a tattered Scroll | A chocolate-colored Reganta Plumaro whistles past, flitting away to his Lab
[Image: oH2BoXg.png][Image: NlYHI.png]
I'm foaming at the mouth, but in a good way!
~
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶
Managed to grab a single chili :)
  [Image: AtK35.png]  [Image: Ak5kL.png] [Image: ns1TN.png] [Image: v31t3.png]  [Image: Gt75H.png] [Image: KYch3.png] [Image: xZUyF.png] [Image: x2I2q.png] [Image: M3u0d.png]
Using the TFO Peer Review on mobile!
If we're making predictions...I'm going to guess that the chili pepper capsule is some kind of scorpion. And the slime capsule...a slime creature? Maybe a slug? Really excited to see these hatch!
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
SLIME? I hope that it's a slug!
aaahhh I just got me scroll locked with my horsey breedings before I saw the new ones, hopefully they stay around a bit ... love the color!! ZOMBIEEEEE??? XD
(P.S. Ty for re-implementing the direkt use of gender influences, the thread was already closed, so I put it here^^)
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Ohh, I LOVE this chili capsule!
Really excited to see what will emerge from both of them though.

Just some little thoughts: Ruzafolio is a cheat sheet if you translate it from esperanto. When I started thinking of an animal looking like paper or leaves (cause the capsule itself is also leafy-looking), the first thing on my mind was Uroplatus phantasticus (also known as satanic (!) leaf-tailed gecko). I think it matches the spooky season a lot, so maybe?
Side note : I feel so bad seeing all the shelter capsules, so many babies (baby goo capsule things?) :(
~
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶