• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fan Site: NEMO's Ark
I'm working on fixing the creature import from lab functionality, please sit tight. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm.png]
I took the opportunity to migrate to the new API; everything should work again. If you notice something off, let me know. <3
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
oh wow, thanks so much! not only does it import my lab again, it also WORKS again now!!! the firefox error is gone, I was able to login and get gold weee (that only worked on my laptop, but no more on my main pc) <3
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(09-01-2024, 03:04 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: oh wow, thanks so much! not only does it import my lab again, it also WORKS again now!!! the firefox error is gone, I was able to login and get gold weee (that only worked on my laptop, but no more on my main pc) <3

That'll actually be independent of the API change, but glad it works better for you now! :)