• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
A new quest is available to play on the quest page! We are also excited to announce two new staff - must_ingel will be helping as a writer assistant and Phoenixstag will be joining as a writer! We are so excited to welcome them onboard.
Hey, @Corteo... do pings work here?

I've reached an error page after: https://finaloutpost.net/quests/39/qr4Ts

This one: https://finaloutpost.net/quests/39/Gte2q

(06-15-2024, 09:24 PM)Corteo Wrote: A new quest is available to play on the quest page! We are also excited to announce two new staff - must_ingel will be helping as a writer assistant and Phoenixstag will be joining as a writer! We are so excited to welcome them onboard.

I forgot to make the previous post as a reply for you to see... ^^ and, apparently, pings don't work here...
Wanna get more clicks? Try this!
Could you also feed my other babes, please?⬇
[Image: 13706194.gif]  [Image: 1093031.png][Image: seejey.png][Image: mj1s9x4.png]
[Image: percent_0]
Staff is aware of the issue (it's on odd one, in that it didn't show up when testing the quest in development, so we are rather surprised to see it). No ETA on a resolution atm, but it's being investigated! Thank you for your patience. :)
(06-15-2024, 10:01 PM)Shark Wrote: Staff is aware of the issue (it's on odd one, in that it didn't show up when testing the quest in development, so we are rather surprised to see it). No ETA on a resolution atm, but it's being investigated! Thank you for your patience. :)
Thank you!

Just trying to help. : )

Edit: and it worked, now! I finished the quest. =D

Thanks everybody and welcome new staff!
Wanna get more clicks? Try this!
Could you also feed my other babes, please?⬇
[Image: 13706194.gif]  [Image: 1093031.png][Image: seejey.png][Image: mj1s9x4.png]
[Image: percent_0]
Yep, sorry about that. It's allergy season and we sneezed at the old code, which is more than it can handle. :) Should work smoothly now!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm.png]
(06-15-2024, 10:23 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: Yep, sorry about that. It's allergy season and we sneezed at the old code, which is more than it can handle. :) Should work smoothly now!

Thank you for sorting it out! :)
thank you
Yay new quest!
Very happy I found Oxa! :D
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
А я квест с пещерой не могу пройти, как этот лабиринт закончить? Уже везде побывала.