• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LATI: Simple Program to Help Genetic Research
(06-10-2020, 07:53 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: The first doesn't have to be a program, just a csv file or text file like the one in your example, except with the creature's code and a "Gender:F" or "Gender:M" added. Although... a program that generates that file so you don't have to worry about correct formatting etc. could be really helpful even on its own! :) Especially since, if you know what the formatting will be, you can develop different tools and already have your "database" ready. In that case... maybe each entry could also have the codes of parents/ancestors (if there are any) to help exclude related creatures. I like that idea! :)

Then yes, I like that idea! But for the inbreeding checker, that means I'll have to add a little nice detail for ancestors. Although it won't be like a lineage builder or an automatic checker like one tool in Dragon Cave, at least these are manually stored so I think making a nice inbred checker should work!
Saltanta! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Programs to Help Genetic Research - by BlueLatios - 06-10-2020, 08:01 AM