• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LATI: Simple Program to Help Genetic Research
(02-21-2021, 08:58 AM)Ziairi Wrote: Would it be possible to indicate creature generation in LATI? I'm trying to figure out if it would be easier for me to keep multiple copies of LATI to keep them separate, or if I should just check that when I breed the creatures...

As of now, not really. The consideration is that if I add it, it would mean extra input for the users and it has many steps already (being the code, the gender, and the genetic string). I will propose a way to use it to seperate generations and will update the first post later, but what you can do is you make multiple copies of LATI (and format.txt and the empty "creatures" folder) and put them in different folders, such as folder named "1G", "2G", and so on. At least, that's how I'm doing it as I don't plan to make non-EG breeding anytime soon.

As the old Creature Notes have been removed, so has its capabilities reworked, searching creatures by code and name has been removed but a lot has been added to it. Feature 3 would've been discontinued but I kept it in as it may still be useful for people who want to check their breedings quick and through offline means. The key change here is that the Genetic String is now on a creature's view page, and it has commas, thus the way you can add them to LATI has been changed slightly.

LATI version 8 will be available soon for Windows and Linux, as well as updated format.txt to support Avka Felos and Muska Felos as well.
Sorry for the long wait for the updates!
Saltanta! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: LATI: Simple Program to Help Genetic Research - by BlueLatios - 02-25-2021, 09:40 PM