• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
Oooh, suggestions noted. I'll try using Google Forms, that way I also don't need to create new threads in the future. Just gotta figure out how to make it work!
And I'll look at the current voting phase. If the last 2 days there's barely any additions to the vote counts, I think 5 days would be enough, then.

And I see. I doubt we'd get 30 entries per gender, but the userbase may grow so who knows :o
I'm thinking of a maximum of 25 entries per gender, first come first serve, if we will ever get to that many entries at one point in the future. And with more entries, I think 1/4 (one-fourth) of the entries rounded up should be the number of maximum votes.

Also it occured to me that it's possible that two different entry creatures with the exact same sprite (genes + gender if dimorphic) may happen. If that does happen, then I'll just pick either one :v

Edit: I have a question. I want to make sure that the people fill the Google Forms only once. Right now, the option I have in doing so is that the user must be signed into a Google account. Could there perhaps be another way, such as posting in this thread to say "I have voted" ?
Saltanta! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Voting Phase) - by BlueLatios - 09-08-2020, 09:33 AM