• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Genetics /Appearance Predictor with GUI
(12-06-2022, 12:12 AM)Ookami Kenran Wrote: Would It be okay if I took over keeping track of images, possibly here? ??
If you want to prepare images for the predictor they have to follow a rather strict format, which is actually why I have not added more species, even though I already have a bunch of exported images already on hand.

Thanks to EmeraldOx I have juvie images for Selos,Cimos, Krizos,Nagantos,Doloros, Pahidermos, Brulajos, Regos, Fisisto, Strigosto, Alsaltos (all types), Kronos, Muskas,  Vezikos, Suna Hundos, Bekos, Cevalo, Kurantos, Kirasos, Ratos, Saltantas, Avkas and Luna Hundos as well as images for the adult foxes in the right format, I just have to actually add them in...

I don´t have any other adult images prepared. Even though I have a lot of them already, seeing that I made a bunch of them, they are not formatted correctly and that is time consuming.

Images have to be named according to gene as G0.png, G1.png etc. These images have to be sorted into folders according to traits called T0, T1 etc in the exact order the traits (aka the different types of genes) on site. If there is dimorphism the images have to be put together into one png (which is again super time consuming).
Here´s what gene gets which number:
[Image: unknown.png]

If you or anyone else is interested in providing already prepared images for me to add feel free to do so!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breeding Genetics /Appearance Predictor with GUI - by Virida - 12-07-2022, 12:30 PM