• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A little Solstice cheer is here to enjoy!
(12-21-2022, 04:26 PM)Virida Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:43 AM)LadyWhiteOwl Wrote: I love the present slider game, but it's rather difficult when you are color blind. just slide till you get something, LOLĀ 

Also, is there a trophy for gifting this year?
There is no trophy for gifting, the badge is tied to the drink mixer game

We do strive to include options that take colour blindness into account but sadly we did not have enough time to do so for the present slider last year. The old code is a bit...touchy (aka held together by hopes and prayers) so we opted to not change - and potentially break - it but we have more accessibility options on our list for improvements in the recode! But the drink mixer, sudoku and tetris games should all be playable even with colourblindness so hopefully you find enough opportunity to get sorted presents :)
I am actually having a lot of fun with the drink mixer. LOLĀ  I actually do better if I DON'T think about it.
[Image: ejiTd2.png][Image: iBNe02.png][Image: EBekm2.png][Image: C25hw1.png][Image: Or4P91.png][Image: YY3yn1.png][Image: I6et21.png][Image: 32lZr1.png][Image: sTiej1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little Solstice cheer is here to enjoy! - by LadyWhiteOwl - 12-21-2022, 11:56 PM