• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how often do you name ur creatures?
(07-31-2024, 01:39 AM)Pounces Wrote: I actually got inspired to begin naming mine when I was clicking creatures on the Clicks thread, and loved so many of PinkGothic's names.
O_O!

This surprises me for two reasons! One, someone being inspired by my naming boggles my mind; I have some personal history of being really bad at naming that, while I think I transcended that by now, nonetheless feels very me.

...two, wait, someone actually clicks on things in the Click Thread and looks at the view page? I just open things in the background and close the tabs unseen. XD; So I never see everyone else's awesome names!

(07-31-2024, 01:39 AM)Pounces Wrote: Heh, enough of my rambling. But yes, I am working on going back and naming everything. Slowly O.o

Good luck! <3

It might just be my Senvida Naganto bias (it definitely is just my Senvida Naganto bias), but I dig some of the Senvida Naganto names you've got there: Murmur, Caustic Acid, Corrosive Toxins, heck yeah. You're teaching me I should pay attention to your creatures while I go through the Click Thread, for sure. :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm.png]

Messages In This Thread
how often do you name ur creatures? - by jellyjam - 03-14-2024, 09:19 PM
RE: how often do you name ur creatures? - by pinkgothic - 07-31-2024, 07:46 PM