• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Beginner's Guide to TFO
Common Terminology
Splicer: The genome splicer
Generation: abbreviated as G(x) where x is equal to what generation of a pedigree a creature is
Pedigree: a creature's lineage, who it's parents and ancestors are
G1: A first generation creature, the capsule comes from either the cupboard or the splicer
G2+: a creature that was bred using other creatures
 (X)g: X is equal to a gold amount. lower case g after a number is gold, a capital G followed by a number is a generation indicator
Bred: a creature that has offspring, some consider these lower value than unbred creatures, but not everyone
Have: a description of the creature you're offering to trade
Want: what you want in exchange for what you have
Code: creatures with interesting or special codes, collected by some, though they have no practical value they have a collectable value
OBO: Or best offer
Color swap: exchanging creatures of the same species 
Gender trade: swapping a creature of one gender for the other gender
Event: creatures that are limited to either the Halloween or Winter Solstice events. G1 capsules for these creatures are only available in the cupboard and splicer during their event times, and their breeding success rate is drastically lowered outside their event time. 
[Image: ai-generative-black-rose-flower-free-png.png]Scorpion sting, I don't want to bleed[Image: ai-generative-black-rose-flower-free-png.png]
[Image: QCIS93.png]
Tell me that I'm not lost
[Image: Gothic-Tattoos-Free-Download-PNG.png]

Messages In This Thread
A Beginner's Guide to TFO - by Aliac01 - 07-20-2024, 08:03 PM
RE: A Beginner's Guide to TFO - by Aliac01 - 07-21-2024, 04:42 AM
RE: A Beginner's Guide to TFO - by Aliac01 - 07-21-2024, 04:53 AM
RE: A Beginner's Guide to TFO - by Aliac01 - 07-21-2024, 04:55 AM