• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
(Yesterday, 03:17 PM)Kit Wrote: Side note : I feel so bad seeing all the shelter capsules, so many babies (baby goo capsule things?) :(

It's okay we can just drink them all
Ruza could mean red, and that sheet-hint could be a Phyllium giganteum, Wandelndes Blatt, belongs to the Gespenstschrecken (Phasmatodea), which would match to Halloween too :-)
The green Capsule really could be snails! slime, and that word ambiguous... snails have two genders, maybe these have more or non.
i'm really very curious, what comes out.
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Something based on snails parasited by leucochloridium paradoxum... That would be pretty cool!
SLUG LET'S GOOO
(Yesterday, 05:32 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: If we're making predictions...I'm going to guess that the chili pepper capsule is some kind of scorpion. And the slime capsule...a slime creature? Maybe a slug? Really excited to see these hatch!
OH wait forgot we already have scorpions...maybe a spiky lizard like a bearded dragon?
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
JUMPING SPIDER !! Ive noticed sometimes the creatures are out when the icon still shows a capsule

Very excited for both!
Okay when I saw the serrated capsule my first thought was possibly sharks? I don't know any of the fancy naming schemes, the tooth kinda reminded me of Allosaurus Teeth, since they're curved and serrated. I'm pretty excited about the slugs and spiders, my sister has already told me theyre dedicating themselves to getting as many as they can. (She really likes slugs).
~
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶
Yay! Sluggos! And...I can't sure if I was correct when I guessed maybe a scorpion or bearded dragon...it's definitely got bug influences but maybe an earwig?

(7 hours ago)Mockingbird13 Wrote: Yay! Sluggos! And...I can't sure if I was correct when I guessed maybe a scorpion or bearded dragon...it's definitely got bug influences but maybe an earwig?
Also, looking at the description of the sluggos...I think they might get snail aspects when older? The description mentions bits hardening, so that's my guess.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
(11 hours ago)Kelmiri Wrote: JUMPING SPIDER !! Ive noticed sometimes the creatures are out when the icon still shows a capsule

Very excited for both!

Yeah, great! Jumping Spiders are sweet! the only spiders i'm not afraid of XD
and snails :-) juveniles look nice!

...looking forward to see the adults!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]