• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breeding Exchange
Heart 
This post is a work in progress and will be modified once my computer is functioning again

Welcome to the Breeding Exchange
The breeding exchange is being set up to allow players to exchange creatures for the purpose of breeding them to get a capsule. Afterwards the exchanged creature(s) are returned to their owner. 
This is meant to assist in acquiring capsules for quests where you need to raise a creature of a specific species or group of species from birth, but don’t want to buy one from the splicer or try to get one from the cupboard. 
This can also be used by people who are capslocked to request for those who aren’t locked to raise caps for them. 

All of this is being run by fellow players, and works on a good faith principle. Details may be modified and updated when necessary.
This forum post will mostly serve to organize and document existing agreements with players who choose to make use of it.

There’s not really a way to enforce these agreements, so partake at your own risk.

These are people who have agreed to loan creatures for the exchange, with acknowledgment to the risk of loss of creatures. Parentheses will be discord names
Aliac01 (Aliac01)
DraconisVenenum (joltflare9535)
[Image: ai-generative-black-rose-flower-free-png.png]Scorpion sting, I don't want to bleed[Image: ai-generative-black-rose-flower-free-png.png]
[Image: QCIS93.png]
Tell me that I'm not lost
[Image: Gothic-Tattoos-Free-Download-PNG.png]
I am interested. While ive long since completed quest 6, loaning spare creatures in my trade tab would help noobie players with their quests. Also, since i am running a breeding project where i am breeding high hardiness sciuros, a studding program like this could help me immensely in finding mates, without fear of inbreeding from my own stock.
[Image: Y9Pwu1.png]My Lab  buying Sciuros of ANY AGE for ANY PRICE
(07-13-2024, 12:05 AM)DraconisVenenum Wrote: I am interested. While ive long since completed quest 6, loaning spare creatures in my trade tab would help noobie players with their quests. Also, since i am running a breeding project where i am breeding high hardiness sciuros, a studding program like this could help me immensely in finding mates, without fear of inbreeding from my own stock.
If you have any insect, fish, reptile or amphibian pairs you'd feel comfortable loaning out, I just hit that quest and it turns out that all of my creatures are in fact mammals. Ping me on discord if you feel like it! I'll be much more reliable there (:
Breeding Exchange Partners
This will be a list of who is available to loan which types of creatures, but as mammals are most common it assumes all partners have at least one mammal pair

Amphibians
Aliac01
DraconisVenenum

Birds
Aliac01
DraconisVenenum

Fish
Aliac01

Insects
Aliac01
DraconisVenenum

Reptile