The Final Outpost
Ebena Kuranto Showroom - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Ebena Kuranto Showroom (/showthread.php?tid=708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - Kiwiana - 04-28-2021

Finally got my first with a looong unicorn through breeding (parents both golden):

[Image: EOvWu3.png]

I notice a lot of foals that inherit some genes their parents have - is that normal or unusual?
For me its the first species I kinda notice that, usually my bred babies have like nothing to do with their parents, at least it felt that way^^

aaand another one I waited for endlessly, a pure black, named Rih after Kara Ben Nemsi's black stallion (Karl May books)

[Image: oL2bU3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - dustpuppy - 04-28-2021

(04-28-2021, 11:30 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: I notice a lot of foals that inherit some genes their parents have - is that normal or unusual?
For me its the first species I kinda notice that, usually my bred babies have like nothing to do with their parents, at least it felt that way^^

The genes of the babies are always a mix of the parents' genes (based on punnett square), but they often don't look like a mix visually. It confused me a lot at first. XD

My newest pretties:

[Image: NdlKe3.png][Image: WNqTc3.png][Image: F0Uby3.png][Image: xuLsV3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - MakuroMythos - 04-29-2021

I have, arguably, too much time on my hands to dedicate to perfecting my herd. These are my favs so far:
[Image: N57AP3.png][Image: d6uYN3.png][Image: BsDPg3.png][Image: Tf2EO3.png][Image: nzGmV3.png][Image: Fg1LW3.png][Image: OmsVd3.png][Image: z8oXX3.png][Image: Gar9Y3.png]
new:[Image: l1NyD3.png][Image: AGar83.png][Image: Evlm93.png][Image: Kk0t33.png][Image: svJzG3.png][Image: 5L3X93.png][Image: qOWZQ3.png][Image: yXt6t3.png]
I'm just gonna stick a few more in here, don't mind me...[Image: c3YRv3.png][Image: CgGbI3.png][Image: IVYos3.png][Image: kXaM63.png][Image: n0Wyt3.png][Image: Bku2J3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - dustpuppy - 05-03-2021

A golden girl and a dracula!
[Image: 0GuYy3.png][Image: 7HEZS3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - Concept - 05-04-2021

I have two gorgeous men to lead my future herd. they're in love.
[Image: GDgse3.png][Image: SFvzP3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - heibangbls - 05-06-2021

[Image: 9c44s3.png] [Image: wh9R93.png]
Some of my favorite so far

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - TsunamiVoid - 05-09-2021

This girl is a dream, my one and only custom
[Image: 1ISVT3.png]
Also have this amazing second gen
[Image: OK9WS3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - dustpuppy - 05-10-2021

Got tired of trying to hatch or buy a AABBcc mane, so I bred one. Should have done that sooner. XD
[Image: m9F1c3.png]

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - pinkgothic - 05-11-2021

(05-10-2021, 09:01 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Got tired of trying to hatch or buy a AABBcc mane, so I bred one. Should have done that sooner. XD
[Image: m9F1c3.png]

Oh wow, that looks gorgeous with that body pattern! Nice!

RE: Ebena Kuranto Showroom - Kiwiana - 05-11-2021

Finally got some CB Unicorns, love especially the first
[Image: oddAW3.png] [Image: kDFNJ3.png]

and a Horror Zebra XD
[Image: oiVhU3.png]