The Final Outpost
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm) - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm) (/showthread.php?tid=268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - Buer - 10-20-2020

Ooh pubby time (just one this time, a male)
[Image: FidOe.png]

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - pinkgothic - 10-20-2020

In case edits to entries are lost due to the way they're collected, I wanted to mention that I switched out my female for a (recently acquired) golden one. :)

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - BlueLatios - 10-21-2020

(10-20-2020, 10:56 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: In case edits to entries are lost due to the way they're collected, I wanted to mention that I switched out my female for a (recently acquired) golden one. :)
Ah, no worries! I collect the list at the day the Entry phase ends, so that I don't have to keep track where I left off. It's also because I add them both into the Form and the first post of the thread, so I prefer doing them all at once anyway!

Also, I wanna see how cool my own Z Hundos are!
[Image: ZKq1G.png] [Image: z4vyv.png]

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - Chaosdawn - 10-22-2020

My fav:

[Image: tbvI6.png]

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - BlueLatios - 10-23-2020

A bit late, but voting is now open! The forms will close sometime in the 26th of October! There's so many beautiful Hundos submitted here <3

@pinkgothic the link of the Hundo is still the one before your edit. I checked the image link to find the correct one. Make sure to edit in Source View mode because sometimes the Forums does not properly delete image links in the Normal View mode.

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Voting Phase) - pinkgothic - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 07:20 AM)BlueLatios Wrote: @pinkgothic the link of the Hundo is still the one before your edit. I checked the image link to find the correct one. Make sure to edit in Source View mode because sometimes the Forums does not properly delete image links in the Normal View mode.

Thanks for the tip with avoiding Normal View! Ironically I usually avoid it, but I guess I made a whoops. :D

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Voting Phase) - BlueLatios - 10-31-2020

Whoops, I've gotten a bit busy and somehow forgot about this ^^' I should set a reminder next time...

For the male Hundo: siberian nights
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-10-31_13-37-12.png]

For the female Hundo: Wotis Hia
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-10-31_13-39-17.png]

Congrats to this round's winners!

[Image: mclEb.png] [Image: WOTl7.png]

Anyway, since we are in a Halloween-ish event, the next round will open about a week or two later. In the meantime, what creature should be next? (Provided that the new creatures don't have their Lab Notes unlocked yet)

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - BlueLatios - 11-07-2020

I have decided to pick a species, and thus, this CSC round will be for Ombra Vesperto! Post your favorites here! (Entries will be accepted until sometime in 11th of November)

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - dustpuppy - 11-07-2020

Nana nana nana nana nana nana Ombra Vesperto Man (and Woman)!
[Image: MXACe.png]  [Image: mIbvb.png]

RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Entry Phase) - Outpost Hunter - 11-07-2020

I picked those two:

FEMALE                                                          MALE

[Image: ermm5.png]                                          [Image: sgVSe.png]

Kalopsia Ombra Hunter                                 Segiv Ombra Hunter