The Final Outpost

Full Version: Birthday wishlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I created this thread to keep a list of users birthdays, to surprise them with their favourite creatures or just wish them a happy birthday :)

If you wish you can share your birthday here, on discord or you can dm on either and I'll add the info to this post and try to keep the list updated.

You can also add what creatures you collect or are on the lookout for and hopefully you're get a surprise from other users :)

I start with mine:

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

A
Archangelbee -- 24th February -- my favorite creature is the Limaka Cevalo. :)
leafletleafleat -- 3rd July -- strigosto and the three latest NRs (Malbenita, Alta and Kauri)
Mahtarwen -- 3rd August
animarums -- 15th August -- We'll basically treasure anything you send us, but we're partial to Alsaltos, Casadistos, Ornamos, Cimos, or any reptiles. Just please nothing inbred. ^^; c:
tanglebrain - 24th August -- extra huge fan of kosmira girafos and nebula glisantos. black + accent color(s) is always a lovely combination too ^-^
Zyzzylva - 20th September - I love all creatures! Especially with monochrome colours or just lots of black or white. Anything with wings also make me extra happy c:
kztory -- 24th September -- collecting little bits of everything, but always welcome G1 Krizos for my big generational project :)
DraconisVenenum - 3rd November - I collect Sciuro Stranga, and the more i get the more power i will have
Zeyhva - 9th November -- i collect Muska Felos, pure red creatures and any capitalisation of zey and mod codes. <:
aminowrimo - 19th December -- Reganta Plumaro are my collection species, but I also love Dorna Maco
Birthday is August 15th, the collective body's, anyhow. (we're plural) We'll basically treasure anything you send us, but we're partial to Alsaltos, Casadistos, Ornamos, Cimos, or any reptiles. Just please nothing inbred. ^^; c:
9th November is mine! i collect Muska Felos, pure red creatures and any capitalisation of zey and mod codes. <:
Mine is a while away, who knows if it'll be remembered or what I'll be doing. Hopefully I'll still be playing this game, I enjoy it a lot. My birthday is February 24th, and my favorite creature is the Limaka Cevalo. :)
I updated the initial post :)
This is such a cool idea ^^ my birthday is July 3rd, my favorite creatures are Stepa Safido and Cielarka Cimo (and I collect high hardiness stats)
Happy belated birthday @leafletleaflet :)

Added you to the list!
(07-28-2023, 03:42 PM)kztory Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated birthday @leafletleaflet :)

Added you to the list!

Ty! and tysm for the birthday gift :D they're such a beautiful sheep
Happy birthday @animarums! 

Hope you all are alright as I didn't see you around lately <3
Happy birthday @animarums! ^^
Pages: 1 2 3