The Final Outpost

Full Version: Birthday wishlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Could I edit my birthday wishlist? I'm collecting strigosto and the three latest NRs now ^^
@leafletleafleat edited!
Happy Birthday archangelbee !
Happy belated birthday to archangelbee! :D
I'd love to add my birthday on too, 20th September, I love all creatures! Especially with monochrome colours or just lots of black or white. Anything with wings also make me extra happy c:
(02-26-2024, 06:32 PM)Zyzzylva Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated birthday to archangelbee! :D
I'd love to add my birthday on too, 20th September, I love all creatures! Especially with monochrome colours or just lots of black or white. Anything with wings also make me extra happy c:
added you to the first post :)
this is such a fun idea, kztory! and happy belated birthday, @archangelbee!! :D-S-<
mine's august 24th, and although I truly love all of them, I'm an extra huge fan of kosmira girafos and nebula glisantos. black + accent color(s) is always a lovely combination too ^-^
(03-04-2024, 11:51 PM)tanglebrain Wrote: [ -> ]this is such a fun idea, kztory! and happy belated birthday, @archangelbee!! :D-S-<
mine's august 24th, and although I truly love all of them, I'm an extra huge fan of kosmira girafos and nebula glisantos. black + accent color(s) is always a lovely combination too ^-^
added your birthday too!

I am also thinking of creating a little bit more accessible list (like a google spreadsheet). I just need to find some time to actually do it :)
Pages: 1 2 3