• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avo Frosto needs your Wishlist
Lab name: Paradisical

Wishlist:
CB Nebula Glisanto
CB Klara Asalto NOT already in this tab https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Paradisical/11580
CB 100% pearl Dormema Ventreto. Meaning pearl body and pearl face NO markings. Completely white wings. No spots or markings of any kind.

Thank you. I appreciate all and any that can be done with this list.
Lab and Discord: Dilemmaly

Thanks for the opportunity!
I like almost everything, honestly. I like anything with a cool ID, chocobo head bekos, Dormema Ventretos, or Bekos with Cimos.
I like hundos, and any frog. I like penguins, Saltanas, Monta Selos, Nebulas and Girafos!
Heart 
Lab Address: MishaBaby
Discord: Descending Angel#5861

Bless you, Avo Frosto! Thank you for doing this for everyone. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance! ♥

The only thing I am currently hoarding are Ebena Kurantos from the cupboard. I am currently searching for one with wings and a horn - a mythical alicorn! I have heard whispers that someone has already managed to find one, and I am just a teensy bit obsessed. Of course, any creatures would be welcome in my lab. I will cherish anything you give me, and they shall not want for company. Thank you again for doing this, and do let me know if I can help! A most joyous solstice season to you & yours! XoXoX ♥
Boy, do I hope I'm on Avo Frosto's 'good scientist' list!

My lab name is the same as the forum one. As I've been here for only about two months or so, item number one on my wishlist would be event creatures I missed from the past two years, preferably first gens. I've also grown quite fond of Tagalos, so that's my another pick. Other than that, I mostly have one or two creatures of each species so far, so just about anything would be much welcome and appreciated <3

Thank you for doing this, Avo Frosto, and wish you peaceful and happy holidays!
Adults in need of clicks: [Image: oisay3.png][Image: tt0Gx3.png][Image: 7B5SE3.png][Image: 3h7bl3.png][Image: 8HOBR3.png]Thank you for clicking!