• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Snowball fight!
Thank you ! :)

Meanwhile, I managed to be 7th on the Flappy Bird Top 10 Time Scores, but my best score is 156 ! You guys in the Top 10 High Score are so good !!
I was really bad at first so I'm happy to see that you can improve with just a little training ! What a great game ! ^-^
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
is there any other way to sort? I don't know how to do sudoku
I click the pets in your signatures
~ . * . ~
(12-05-2021, 06:42 PM)Desirai Wrote: is there any other way to sort? I don't know how to do sudoku
you can! click on Exchange presents and you can exchange unsorted gifts into sorted ones. :)
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Sent all my gifts and have 13 more I can send…
Solstice is the best!
[Image: JeWN63.png]
Didn't know about the presents until I came here. Still, I got a few sent out. Need to get some more to send though.
Fun and cute event! However, I wish when the sudoku puzzle was supposedly solved incorrectly, it would in some way indicate what was wrong ^ ^" I stared at one for several minutes and couldn't see what it was claiming was incorrect, so i just abandoned it and took a new puzzle. A little frustrating to lose that kind of time, though.
My first event on FO! ^.^ Have fun everyone!
[lifts head to say something]
[promptly gets thumped by a snowball]
[speedily blurts]
Lookslikefun.ThankyoupinkgothicandOctaforthegifts.Byyye!
[ducks back down like a frightened gopher in Feb.]
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
I'm dyslexic, can the puzzles be changed back to the way they were before they crashed? I simply can't read the "gift-wrapped" numbers.
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
(12-09-2021, 12:19 PM)JaySovereign Wrote: I'm dyslexic, can the puzzles be changed back to the way they were before they crashed? I simply can't read the "gift-wrapped" numbers.

Cort is working on it, sadly adding the simple numbers has proven to be a bit more complicated than expected. They will be re-implemented as soon as possible.