• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time To Take A Journey
(10-20-2021, 05:05 AM)Zeyhxi Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 04:41 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: Thanks for the help guys, but I've noticed a new issue. For the last few hours, I haven't seen any of the Halloween caps in the cupboard? Am I slow or are they already all gone for the season?
answered this in the questions thread, so will copy/paste my answer!

not sure if it's a bug or not, but we were informed on discord that Cort is aware of it and will tweak it tomorrow. :)

Sorry, I forgot to check there. Thank you for the information!
Pythons!!! <3
the notes for all of these critters are now available to donate towards! they are 20k each.

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

good luck and have fun!
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Would like to ask, how long are these available in the cupboard to be able to grab?
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
(10-30-2021, 01:41 AM)Danafox Wrote: Would like to ask, how long are these available in the cupboard to be able to grab?
First post states early November, not sure on the exact date though. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Just a reminder that today is the last day that the halloween game is playable and that you can do the quest! Halloween items will be usable until December 15th.
What happens to Halloween items that have not been used up by December 15th? Are they deleted or will they be accessible again next year?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(11-04-2021, 07:52 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: What happens to Halloween items that have not been used up by December 15th? Are they deleted or will they be accessible again next year?

They will be deleted
I just did the quest, I'm so thankful that it continued a bit after Halloween ! :)
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
When do the Halloween creatures stop dropping?
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.