• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your favourite creatures!
The friend who used Stepa Safidos to bait me into joining actually gifted me a few sheep as a welcome gift, to get my breeding projects going. One of them was this-

[Image: r9Vn93.png]

Was wondering what she reminded me of; then it hit me-

[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g37e5gmQ1r2lxxg_500.gif]

The final Agni Kai. Needless to day she makes my inner ATLA need VERY happy
[Image: r9Vn93.png] [Image: ne8r23.png] [Image: WxKDb3.png]
I have this girl
[Image: 1LsjC3.png]
I love her and she looks like a living globe
Solstice faves:

[Image: 74NXe3.png][Image: fwM7c3.png][Image: FjkjD3.png][Image: gb6Ec3.png]
[Image: WkyAi3.png][Image: RoAxN3.png][Image: Py12M3.png][Image: SvY5h3.png][Image: eVmuD3.png]
[Image: 0M3wV3.png][Image: QIBxg3.png][Image: vkUV23.png][Image: yQo1k3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
This guy just matured, and I love the colors! The prismatic with the pink go together well, and I like the contrast of the Abyssal Belly. :)

[Image: k18ic3.png]
[Image: gHuuE3.png]

Such a majestic creature X'D I named her PhOeNiX. Zero regrets xD
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
I absolutely adore these guys! they are my favorites (besides my collection of mantises and sheep)
[Image: lh2IZ3.png][Image: h8C693.png][Image: ekdA13.png][Image: RjIiP3.png][Image: 7975b3.png][Image: szlO43.png][Image: BZjo43.png][Image: ScrCS3.png]
@ ScreethTheMoth On all sites
-{Pronouns: Any, I have no preference}-
Welcome to D.L.P.0, please enjoy your stay
[Image: lh2IZ.png]
[Image: dKzmD3.png] [Image: r5dC33.png]

Just joined a couple days ago but I've got these two that I absolutely LOVE! Trying to get more creatures with the same colors or colors that go well together!
Got a few really cute Ekvinoska Kavigo:

[Image: DW3243.png][Image: 0RnAV3.png]
[Image: OaN3a3.png][Image: cpoec3.png]
[Image: hsfym3.png][Image: dNHZL3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]