• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Naiz, over night all my capsules hatched, so when I looked for new ones I saw the new release :D scroll locked with 3 - 3 now :D
Can't figure out the first hatchie, looks like a plant to me lol.
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(09-23-2021, 09:16 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: Naiz, over night all my capsules hatched, so when I looked for new ones I saw the new release :D scroll locked with 3 - 3 now :D
Can't figure out the first hatchie, looks like a plant to me lol.

To me it looks like a chicken sitting with its legs stretched out and wings waving in the air.

The fishies are so cute! :D
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(09-23-2021, 12:06 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: To me it looks like a chicken sitting with its legs stretched out and wings waving in the air.

The fishies are so cute! :D
 Now you said that I see it too LOL
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Eyy RWyvern time, been silently appreciating your works. Let's goooooo

and ofc, grats to everyone again on two more new species!
Saltanta! <3
i'm curious... are the new Glubleko any relation (genetically speaking of course) to the froggy fellows, Ranbleko?
i ask because i noticed something of a pattern in the species names.
(i.e. as all the kitsuné types having the name Alsalto as the main species with the names like Klara, Transira, etc. being the sub-species name.)
and while both the names are one word, i can't help but notice the "bleko" on the end of each.
silly thing to notice, i suppose. but, eh, that's just how my wee ickle brain works... not quite right. XD
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me:
(09-23-2021, 08:40 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: i'm curious... are the new Glubleko any relation (genetically speaking of course) to the froggy fellows, Ranbleko?
i ask because i noticed something of a pattern in the species names.

I wonder, is there any official statement about the names' origins? If they're Esperanto, I think bleko just means animal sound (if online translators are anything to go by), but now I kinda hope the similar names mean that they can interbreed....

In other news, my first screaming chicken hatched completely black, which makes me so happy. XD
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I love this! Friend shaped fish frogs and bird chaos agents. :D
Oh imagine if the glublekos and ranblekos could interbreed and make a hybrid creature that looks like a ranbleko with fish fins! That would be adorable. (I know it's probably not a thing, I'm just imagining haha)
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!
Fish frogs! The plot thickens...

[chuckles] oh dear, i think i may have started something. X);

but seriously, if we're right about the names, it seems entirely possible. i mean after all, the various kitsuné can cross breed. as well as the Felo.
i didn't know where the names originated from. you think it may Be Esperanto? that's a new language to me. and i'm always willing to learn something new. ^_^
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: