• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
From the wiki:
“ TFO uses Esperanto as a basis for creature names (although it's not always exact—accents are ignored and spellings occasionally shift). “Ranbleko” means “Froglike Croak.””
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
Thank you, graveworm! I didn't see that. Sometimes I'm blind. XD

(09-24-2021, 08:34 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: i didn't know where the names originated from. you think it may Be Esperanto? that's a new language to me. and i'm always willing to learn something new. ^_^

Esperanto was created specifically to help with international communication. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto I think this is a cool concept and fits the Final Outpost lore really well too.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
woot woot !!
[Image: rD5HV.png]
♡ labscrollgreenhouse
[they/them]
coolness!
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me:
Confirming - as with the hundos amd felos, Glubleko and ranbleko can interbreed! This is so exciting
https://finaloutpost.net/pedigree/GpZpi
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!
A small bug has been fixed with Glublekos that have been bred from a Ranbleko x Glubleko pairing which cause the fins to not show correctly. The images may take some time to cycle through. Sorry for all of these little gene/image bugs lately... we are working to improve our internal processes so that this doesn't happen.
the notes for these guys are now available to donate towards! they are 50k each.

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

for those who don't know what unlocking lab notes does: it allows you to see the capsule, juvenile and adult descriptions all in one place as well as showing some other info relating to them. it also unlocks the ability to use the predictor for that species, allowing you to see all genes that species has and more.

good luck and have fun!
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair