• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Glimpse Into the Upcoming Schedule
Just as everyone already said - thank you so much for the information!

I am especially happy about old event creatures coming back, as I just started recently and I reeeeeallly need a couple (meaning a lot!) Glacia Alsaltos. <3
Thank you for the update! All of this sounds super exciting and I can't wait to meet all the new creatures you guys are working on!
[Image: M3qn23.png]
*snip snap*
Cort, I saw no difference last year. They're both equally big, and I think Winter Solstice was the larger event actually XD

A thank you for the heads up, once again! me: money making events when
Saltanta! <3
This sounds great, thank you for the info. Anticipation is half the pleasure, as they say!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
How exciting! I'll finally be able to complete my goal of having one of every possible Glacia phenotype. Looking forward to adding to my Halloween collection as well. >:D Thank you Cort & everyone who works on this site for all your hard work and creativity you've put into this game.
[Image: N01Up1.png][Image: 6q1q01.png][Image: rColo1.png][Image: LHUFF1.png][Image: LCJpb1.png]
Question 
hi, i'm still terribly shiny new here so if i ask something that others have known for ages, please pardon my ignorance.
having said that, i'm wondering how hard it will be for one such as myself to get holiday critters.
not asking for any spoilers, just wondering if i should gear up for the holidays or just keep meandering along.
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me:
(09-01-2021, 07:25 AM)GeistStorm Wrote: hi, i'm still terribly shiny new here so if i ask something that others have known for ages, please pardon my ignorance.
having said that, i'm wondering how hard it will be for one such as myself to get holiday critters.
not asking for any spoilers, just wondering if i should gear up for the holidays or just keep meandering along.

Last year the holiday capsules faded into the cupboard by first being rare and becoming more and more common towards the actual holiday, where they replaced all other capsules for a few days, then they gradually faded out again over time. Same thing will happen this year. So they are available for a long time and it should be pretty easy to grab them once they become reasonably common, no need to prepare in any other way than maybe saving up a little in case one of the critters strikes your fancy and you´d like to aquire more of them than you can catch yourself ;)
Also, if you have not already done so, I would recommend doing the quest before the newest one since its reward is super helpful.
Looking forward to Halloween critters both old and new!
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
"- Not going to spoil too much about November, but the Black Friday sale will come back in the genome splicer on November 26th!-"

I need to save up millions for Nebulas! XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Thank you so much. :)
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]