• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #109
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: PREPARING FOR COMING VENTURES!

Attention all scientists!

Warm weather and good spirits certainly fuel our outpost’s expeditions, and we are currently struggling to keep up with equipment requests. Please keep in mind that all rentals should be returned in a timely manner so that those on the waiting list can move forward with their own plans.

All plans for field expeditions should be submitted at least one week prior to departure unless extenuating circumstances exist. Special permissions are available on a case-by-case basis.

Best of luck and safe travels to all of you field researchers! May you bring back plenty of exciting new data for study!

This questline is a two-parter with a one-week waiting period between each section. Choose your path wisely.

[Image: QfIv4.png] [Image: u6lxe.png] [Image: rCss2.png] [Image: TQeqj.png] 
FUN!!!
[Image: V7ABp.png][Image: dp7v6.png][Image: Ry7Vl.png][Image: BES1e.png]
This looks awesome. I'm really excited.
[Image: N01Up1.png][Image: 6q1q01.png][Image: rColo1.png][Image: LHUFF1.png][Image: LCJpb1.png]
always exciting when a new release comes out. <3
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
I log on again and

YESSSSSSSS
[Image: JeWN63.png]
oh my god they look SO cool!! i hope one is some sort of rabbit, maybe a jackalope!
I am so excited!
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
Naiz! :D I was relieved I didn't have to solve complicted riddles lol XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
They look so cool!
I can’t find the quest anywhere, where do you find it?
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
I'm stuck at submitting my data. It says I still have specimen categories to submit...and I'm stuck. What do I do next?