• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
(08-26-2021, 02:33 PM)Virida Wrote: Relaying a message Cort posted on Discord:
"Just a heads up that there was a bug with how the female sharks´ lures were being added to the image.  You may see them update their images but it unfortunately will happen totally at random and who knows how long it will take due to reasons outside of my control."

Thank you for the info! Silly question: does this affect females that are only capsules/juveniles or only females that had already grown up when the bug was found?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
It affected all adult female sprites that grew up before Virida posted :)
(08-24-2021, 09:53 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Oh, I love this! :D It's such a nice idea to do it in two parts, so you can stock up on one creature before moving on to the other one, and even more importantly it makes the quest feel longer (without actually taking up a lot of time).

So which part did you all pick first? I picked deep sea first and it was just what I hoped for!

I went deep sea first too XD And just now finished my mountain expedition, tho I am day late, but not sure, cus I forgot to check yesterday.

I see sharks and whales in the genomes splicer already (wow, huge difference in the price lol), but not in the creature notes, isn't that unusual?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(08-29-2021, 11:44 AM)Kiwiana Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 09:53 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Oh, I love this! :D It's such a nice idea to do it in two parts, so you can stock up on one creature before moving on to the other one, and even more importantly it makes the quest feel longer (without actually taking up a lot of time).

So which part did you all pick first? I picked deep sea first and it was just what I hoped for!

I went deep sea first too XD And just now finished my mountain expedition, tho I am day late, but not sure, cus I forgot to check yesterday.

I see sharks and whales in the genomes splicer already (wow, huge difference in the price lol), but not in the creature notes, isn't that unusual?
think it's intended with quest creatures, all NRs have the 2 week waiting period before their notes though.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
A question for the mods, when will we be allowed to make threads for the new creatures? Two weeks after part one or two weeks after part two?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Two weeks after part one :)
Their lab notes are now accepting gold donation! If any of you'd like to help unlock them, visit their creature notes.
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
(08-21-2021, 08:06 PM)Raphy Wrote: FUN!!!
I love your Alicorn Kuranto. I just join a few days ago. I am collecting,  Ebena Kuranto capsules. I have four so far, and have a breeding pair. I am hoping a Pegasus. Take care.
(08-26-2021, 02:33 PM)Virida Wrote: Relaying a message Cort posted on Discord:
"Just a heads up that there was a bug with how the female sharks´ lures were being added to the image.  You may see them update their images but it unfortunately will happen totally at random and who knows how long it will take due to reasons outside of my control."

Unfortunately, a tiny twin of this has made an appearance. You (as in, the person reading this message right now) are probably not affected, as it involves only a particular constellation (any gene combo containing both Head:aaBB ("Green") and Variation:AAbb ("dragonfish")) of female sharks.

If one of your lady sharks has this combo, expect the lure style to change (they were erroneously showing "belly fronds" rather than "dragonfish").

Getting gene sprites right that are dependent on other gene sprites is tricky. Sorry for the inconvenience!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]