• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Staff
We are pleased to introduce two new staff members to the community!

pinkgothic
pinkgothic will be joining the team to help out with the coding behind the scenes.  I don't want TFO to get into a situation where I am the bottleneck for everything and I am extremely grateful for the help.  Right now we are currently focus on rewriting a lot of the old code that hasn't aged gracefully in order to continue to offer more quality of life updates and improved game play in the future.  pinkgothic asked me to mention that they aren't always available on discord but if you really need their help their info is available in their signature.

Zeyhxi
Zeyhxi will be joining the mod team for the forum!  We are all grateful for the extra help in bringing more organization and offering support to users where needed!

Thank you so much to both of these new team members and please join me in welcoming them to the team. :)
Ayyyy, welcome to the two and good luck for your new endeavour! :D
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
(07-27-2021, 08:42 PM)Corteo Wrote: if you really need their help their info is available in their signature.
Yes, please come to my lair regular hang-out. You are welcome there. It's a perfectly peaceful place, with nothing nefarious happening whatsoever.

In all seriousness, the forum here is also a good place to reach me, but IRC is the closest anything gets to being my pager. If something is on fire and Corteo is offline for some reason (e.g. on vacation without internet) and I am awake, you can absolutely badger me and I might (or might not, if we're unlucky) be able to do something about it. [Image: heart.png]

Unfortunately I am also in Corteo's timezone, but I am very nocturnal. On Fridays and Saturdays I routinely go to bed well past midnight, around 04:00 in the Europe/Berlin timezone a/k/a Central European (Summer) Time. I assure you I don't secretly live in New York, I'm just a vampire.

I try very hard to be completely unavailable on Thursdays and Sundays, though you can nonetheless still page me on IRC (as Taika{Acorporeal}) and I will see it, because I am secretly terrible at actually staying offline.

(07-27-2021, 09:11 PM)Inutsume Wrote: Ayyyy, welcome to the two and good luck for your new endeavour! :D

Thanks! :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(07-27-2021, 09:11 PM)Inutsume Wrote: Ayyyy, welcome to the two and good luck for your new endeavour! :D

:D thanks Inu, super excited to be part of the team. <3

edit: and thanks Cort too for the welcome. <3
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Congratulations and good luck to both of you! <3
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
Wooh congrats! ^.^
My Lab  |  Girafo Enthusiast  |  My Scroll
Join us on Discord!
Congrats pinkgothic and Zeyhxi!! It's wonderful that you're joining the team!
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
Go team! *waves welcome flag*
:'D ty guys! <3
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Welcome to the team and thank you for making TFO a better and more fun place/game for us all!
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!