• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
More Hundos? YES!! Love the tiny little moon on the capsule.
Does anyone have an guesses what the others could be? Sleepy something? Another nocturnal creature perhaps?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
The other one makes me think of a reptile, maybe a crocodile or something, because of the name.
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
Of course I am locked...hopefully will catch some tomorrow.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
ohohohohohohoo i am VERY excited for this one. hoping for mutant bunnies!!
oh already in baby stage - hm, the second looks like a sloth to me, not sure if that is the correct english word for them, the other my dictionary offers is 'Lazybones' lol

and the green capsule reminds me of an apple core xD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Sloths and wolves? awesome! :D
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
The more I look at the Luna Hundo capsules the more I realize why they seem so familiar to me...
[Image: x5VUvOzm.png]
Its Moon Prism Power Baby!
[Image: t5CGl3.png][Image: WDLB73.png][Image: YXCvH3.png][Image: eT6us3.png]
Am I the only one who wishes the females were flipped so the couples would face each other?
My Lab | My Keep
Oh, these are both gorgeous! I love the gangly legs on the hundos, and the fur texture on the ventretos. I was expecting to like the hundos the best from the hatchling sprites, but I actually think the ventreto is my favourite! Both look amazing, this is a wonderful release, I can't wait to see more variations
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!
I love them so much! The luna hundo look so chaotic and cool, they look like floppy-eared maned wolves! And the dormema ventreto look so cute, I love the fact that they’re almost like a sloth/flying squirrel hybrid! :D
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
Sloths! I was right! XD
and the Luna Hundos are pretty cool looking, monsterous :D
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^