• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Custom Creature Collection
my newest custom. I love her. <3
[Image: txWyF3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
[Image: 0yFiM3.png]
My custom that I won from the May EOTM raffle! Love this guy sm… Astral Man my beloved
I won a custom in the July EOTM raffle! They haven't hatched yet, but I'm excited to share them anyway for when they do. Folks in the discord might already know what they look like. I'm not gonna spoil their appearance though. ;)

[Image: yH7gf1.png]
[Image: AflId3.png][Image: DYP4p3.png]
[Image: iZW2n3.png]

My newest custom from the April EOTM raffle! I’ve been entering for a while and I finally got to create her!
My custom. ❤️
[Image: gpMZs3.png]
my four custom wins! That Famous Insect was the first ever raffle win awarded, and That Famous Bug was born with a defect that has since been surgically corrected (translation: back then, raffle wins were manually created by Cort and he fat-fingered when inputting the genes, resulting in the belly being invisible. mention this on the discord and i will be summoned to remind Cort of his blunder)

[Image: iSPr83.png][Image: bPfXx3.png]

[Image: e0Dae3.png][Image: OqcsH3.png]
There are custom raffles here? Where? When?

Nice creatures, everyone. Congrats. :)
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
(10-18-2023, 03:10 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: There are custom raffles here?  Where? When?

Nice creatures, everyone. Congrats. :)

on discord there is an end of month raffle every month and Cort always hosts a raffle to win a custom creature. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
My newest custom.

[Image: 3nc3d2.png]
[Image: gpMZs3.png]     [Image: 3nc3d1.png]