• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TFO Turns One
I'm super excited about being here to experience TFO's first birthday, and I'm really curious about the new babs haha.
Very happy to be here for the first birthday! I still cant figure out the Carol decoding quest tho lmao
Hmm, thick leathery exterior and the green + general shape is really making me think sea turtle. Like maybe a sleeker, loch ness monster meets painted turtle vibes? Probably smaller than the selo, no crystals, cuter. OR maybe it's supposed to be like a cocoon? There's little spikes on it, so maybe a spiky kind of butterfly that disguises itself as a leaf? Maybe praying mantis vibes or something.

Pronged capsule, sparkling...it does give me water vibes. Maybe a dolphin/narwhal mix? Whatever it is, one of the colors is probably gonna be pink for sure. There are pink dolphins...OR it could be something else totally. Like a pronghorn gazelle. Although we did just get horses and we have deer already...Scorpion? Or maybe just a really pretty fish w/like koi/betta vibes?

No idea which one is gonna be big and which one is gonna be small, but I'm excited to see the babies!
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Happy Birthday, TFO.
Thank you for making TFO such a great place to hang out, staff and players alike! Here's to another year of hoarding your favorite critters. :)
So excited for TFO's first year. Really looking forward to seeing where we go, all the stories and lore that will be developed in the years to come. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this site possible, it's been a real pleasure.
Currently collecting Krizos, Ebenas, and Ranblekos. Especially krizos. Message me if you are willing to trade!

On dragcave as On_Your_Left and magistream as OnYourLeft. Please interact with me there too!  :)
I remember finding Final Outpost while playing Pokefarm. Saw the capsules and immediately fell in love before I even signed up! The whole AABB topics excited me when I was a 7th grader, still does now. Playin this fun site had awakened the “Must collect them all” in me, love that X3

Ty for developing such an amazing site guys, can’t wait for more :3
Cockroaches and dinosaurs!!!! Score!!! I love both!!! Can't wait to see what the adults look like!!!
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Happy first B-Day TFO!
I especially love the huge variety of the species plus the ideas of science, capsules, sci-fi, AI, experiments etc. behind it!
Thank you for all your hard work!
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
DINOSAURS. \o/ <3 <3 <3 <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]