• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TFO Turns One
Eee! New caps! TFO's birthday! I love all you people who make the site so awesome! <3
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
Oh, so that's why it was empty. Congrats
Woo! Happy birthday, TFO!!
Happy Birthday, TFO! Yay more creatures!! More fun!! :D
Happy Birthday, TFO! It's just a fun thing to play here. Of course I am now locked with caps and have to wait to catch some of the new releases....
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Happy birthday, TFO! And congrats to Corteo and the art and writing staff for all the hard work they put into this site for the past year! It has been a blast so far!
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
Happy birthday TFO! Thank you and congratulations on the success! In a little over a month, it'll be a year since I joined. I'm very glad I had the chance to watch a unparalleled site evolve over time. Excited to see what comes next!
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
so exciting!! the green cap reminds me a of a little turtle shell (but i guess we already have selos so that's unlikely!) ^^
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
Happy Birthday TFO and thank you so much to Corteo and all the people giving us this wonderfully fun game!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Thank you TFO! It's been so great to be apart of this community and watching it blossom into the incredible site it is. Thank you staff, programmers and artists for all your time and effort!!!

My guesses on the exciting new releases is

The green capsule I think could be some crazy cool sea turtles!!!!!
And the purple ones.... terrifyingly beautiful squid? Octopus maybe? Ooooooooh perhaps even a Phoenix xD I just simply cannot wait!