• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ebena Kuranto Showroom
[Image: 2NURx3.png]
Completely unexpected G1 Unicorn? Yes.
[Image: uJRhg3.png][Image: 5vD1d3.png][Image: g6PnF2.png]
Consider clicking my little ones! Thank you!!
Self-Proclaimed Suna Hundo Enthusiast, Government Assigned Alsalto Researcher
[Image: P5Ixf3.png]

Not G1, totally unexpected AWESOMENESS
[Image: JeWN63.png]
What color would you call this on an irl horse? 
[Image: bahch3.png]

But I'm addicted to collecting these...Maybe one day I'll get an alicorn lol
[Image: Awxgb3.png][Image: M1trk3.png][Image: cMlTV3.png]
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
Nice!
[Image: GOl633.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(05-21-2021, 09:05 PM)Mondschatten Wrote: What color would you call this on an irl horse? 
[Image: bahch3.png]

That would be a roan flaxen chestnut with a bald face!
vvv Come check out my Trades tabs! vvv
and others!
More breeding success :D
[Image: 5CPgJ3.png]

And more pretties from the market and cupboard:
[Image: xLH6w3.png][Image: T5KiT3.png][Image: 0Gxpt3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
The Good: [Image: g3Dss3.png][Image: MOUQy3.png][Image: YU33o3.png][Image: wvNmv3.png][Image: 3thV53.png][Image: FIxQg3.png][Image: Y7GQ93.png]

The Great:[Image: oUFHW3.png][Image: oXCfZ3.png][Image: en8Sr3.png][Image: 68nzA3.png][Image: ClbSn3.png]

Perfection:[Image: e2uli3.png][Image: 46pdX3.png]

I love my last two.
The silver blends flawlessly into the paws and wings, plus his black mane, and the white socks match the horn... Overall he's very pleasing to look at!
The second. Is a demonic sparkle dalmation. An evil clown car or ice cream truck. I'm baffled and delighted by her and I hope those two give me equally crazy kids.
A new favourite <3
[Image: 7sQOf3.png]

And some more interesting ones:
[Image: 3AnlK3.png][Image: Eds0U3.png][Image: axomG3.png][Image: jLYgK3.png]

[/url][Image: z8oXX3.png][Image: Gar9Y3.png][Image: VDhOx3.png][Image: YJLiV3.png][Image: kOazR3.png][Image: tzJfP3.png]
Also I just love when the white horn/white marking combo. It looks like they got splashed with paint! 
[url=https://finaloutpost.net/view/tzJfP][Image: AGar83.png][Image: Kk0t33.png][Image: o7MSS3.png]
vvv Come check out my Trades tabs! vvv
and others!
One more breeding success and two market pretties:
[Image: m8VZh3.png][Image: q9kHG3.png][Image: skEPI3.png]