• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ebena Kuranto Showroom
Finally got my first with a looong unicorn through breeding (parents both golden):

[Image: EOvWu3.png]

I notice a lot of foals that inherit some genes their parents have - is that normal or unusual?
For me its the first species I kinda notice that, usually my bred babies have like nothing to do with their parents, at least it felt that way^^

aaand another one I waited for endlessly, a pure black, named Rih after Kara Ben Nemsi's black stallion (Karl May books)

[Image: oL2bU3.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(04-28-2021, 11:30 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: I notice a lot of foals that inherit some genes their parents have - is that normal or unusual?
For me its the first species I kinda notice that, usually my bred babies have like nothing to do with their parents, at least it felt that way^^

The genes of the babies are always a mix of the parents' genes (based on punnett square), but they often don't look like a mix visually. It confused me a lot at first. XD

My newest pretties:

[Image: NdlKe3.png][Image: WNqTc3.png][Image: F0Uby3.png][Image: xuLsV3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I have, arguably, too much time on my hands to dedicate to perfecting my herd. These are my favs so far:
[Image: N57AP3.png][Image: d6uYN3.png][Image: BsDPg3.png][Image: Tf2EO3.png][Image: nzGmV3.png][Image: Fg1LW3.png][Image: OmsVd3.png][Image: z8oXX3.png][Image: Gar9Y3.png]
new:[Image: l1NyD3.png][Image: AGar83.png][Image: Evlm93.png][Image: Kk0t33.png][Image: svJzG3.png][Image: 5L3X93.png][Image: qOWZQ3.png][Image: yXt6t3.png]
I'm just gonna stick a few more in here, don't mind me...[Image: c3YRv3.png][Image: CgGbI3.png][Image: IVYos3.png][Image: kXaM63.png][Image: n0Wyt3.png][Image: Bku2J3.png]
vvv Come check out my Trades tabs! vvv
and others!
A golden girl and a dracula!
[Image: 0GuYy3.png][Image: 7HEZS3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I have two gorgeous men to lead my future herd. they're in love.
[Image: GDgse3.png][Image: SFvzP3.png]
[Image: uJRhg3.png][Image: 5vD1d3.png][Image: g6PnF2.png]
Consider clicking my little ones! Thank you!!
Self-Proclaimed Suna Hundo Enthusiast, Government Assigned Alsalto Researcher
[Image: 9c44s3.png] [Image: wh9R93.png]
Some of my favorite so far
[Image: YpxH8.gif]
Away
This girl is a dream, my one and only custom
[Image: 1ISVT3.png]
Also have this amazing second gen
[Image: OK9WS3.png]
Got tired of trying to hatch or buy a AABBcc mane, so I bred one. Should have done that sooner. XD
[Image: m9F1c3.png]

(05-10-2021, 09:01 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Got tired of trying to hatch or buy a AABBcc mane, so I bred one. Should have done that sooner. XD
[Image: m9F1c3.png]

Oh wow, that looks gorgeous with that body pattern! Nice!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Finally got some CB Unicorns, love especially the first
[Image: oddAW3.png] [Image: kDFNJ3.png]

and a Horror Zebra XD
[Image: oiVhU3.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^