• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Final Outpost 2.0
Almost had me there, my heart rate went up and then i remembered the date lmao.

Nice one <3
+゚*。:゚+ .Any clicks given are very appreciated!+゚*。:゚+ .
+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .
[Image: Halo--Cat.png]
Considering I've seen most of these things happen in other games, I was worried for a minute. Kept going back to the 2-3 days longer to grow... but why tho? lol
Good one!
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
(04-01-2021, 07:58 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: Wait... so if THIS is the joke, does that mean the mixer is real? And the extra capsule slot? No, no, I don't trust anything today... XD

Looks like the extra slot was a joke too. Eh, money spent for science!
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
Might've been a single use extra slot? Mine hatched that day IIRC and it seemed that I was set back to 5 slots afterwards.
[Image: E67V6dS.png]
Stupid question time!

Regarding the Mixer, do we have time on the 8th to submit DNA, or will it end by then? Asking because "until" is ambiguous (inclusive or exclusive?) and it's the 4th and it's telling me I have 4 days remaining, which is equally ambiguous (if it said 5 days remaining, it would be clear, as it can only mean "the 4th, the 5th, the 6th, the 7th and the 8th", but 4 days can refer to either "the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and the 7th" or "the 5th, the 6th, the 7th and the 8th").
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I kinda believed this for a second and got scared but then I saw the bottom text.

also what is the mixer for?
My pronouns are It/He
I am also confused as to the purpose of the DNA Mixer. I don't really understand why I'm submitting these mixed samples or what the overall goal is for them. I haven't really used it much because I just don't understand the point. It doesn't seem to do anything or be leading up to anything.
(04-04-2021, 03:38 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: Stupid question time!

Regarding the Mixer, do we have time on the 8th to submit DNA, or will it end by then? Asking because "until" is ambiguous (inclusive or exclusive?) and it's the 4th and it's telling me I have 4 days remaining, which is equally ambiguous (if it said 5 days remaining, it would be clear, as it can only mean "the 4th, the 5th, the 6th, the 7th and the 8th", but 4 days can refer to either "the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and the 7th" or "the 5th, the 6th, the 7th and the 8th").
It closes at 23:59 on 07/04/2021 :)

Quote:also what is the mixer for?
Quote:I am also confused as to the purpose of the DNA Mixer. I don't really understand why I'm submitting these mixed samples or what the overall goal is for them. I haven't really used it much because I just don't understand the point. It doesn't seem to do anything or be leading up to anything.

Users are voting with different DNA to manipulate the values you see in the overall bar at the top.  At the end of the event, the artists will attempt to create a creature that reflects the final vote tally for a future release.
Sorry I just realized there is a small typo! The last day is 23:59 08/04/2021.
(04-07-2021, 01:16 PM)Corteo Wrote: Sorry I just realized there is a small typo! The last day is 23:59 08/04/2021.

Ooh. Small but important difference. XD Thanks so much for clarifying!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]