• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Final Outpost 2.0
I was so happy, but then April Fools...

Still happy :)
[Image: JeWN63.png]
They had us in the first half, ngl. xD
Haha! I forgot that today is April Fool's Day.
I thought you were serious! XD
So glad these were not real, LOL
That was mean! \(>x<)/=3
The simulator looks awesome, though!
vvv Come check out my Trades tabs! vvv
and others!
OMG, that got me. I was terrified, you monster! lol
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
OMG I believed everything and felt so disappointed! Until the last sentence ... phewwwww
LOL yes you got me XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Wait... so if THIS is the joke, does that mean the mixer is real? And the extra capsule slot? No, no, I don't trust anything today... XD
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
And I genuinely thought this is for the better of the site on the first half... then you mentioned sickness but you did mention many weeks ago about how to lower creature stats (unless, that is the ULTIMATE April Fools that you had planned all this time) and then killing. I can't believe I fell for all of those, haven't seen a good one in years of my life XD
Also I don't trust Yosof so I marked the capsule that used up the extra slot just to be sure *squints*
Saltanta! <3
~lays down on the floor~  It's too early in the morning for this, I can't... you got me good.