Would you find it useful for me to include what generation the tux is in the spreadsheet?
Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subspecies ~ Tuxedo Puppers
Just traded for this pretty lady, I don't think she's been registered yet:
[Image: l7Jr8.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I think this girl is one?
[Image: 7XH43.png]
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
[Image: VSNBg.png]

Icy tux girl
(06-15-2020, 07:40 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Just traded for this pretty lady, I don't think she's been registered yet:
[Image: l7Jr8.png]
Beautiful! I have added her.

(06-16-2020, 03:24 AM)Mondschatten Wrote: I think this girl is one?
[Image: 7XH43.png]
Yes she is! Have added the beautiful lady.

(06-16-2020, 12:05 PM)Kira Wrote: [Image: VSNBg.png]

Icy tux girl
Icy lady has been added as well. Thank you!
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Got another one:
[Image: vrXq2.png]

And I think this is one too (tux is genome Tux:****cc, right?) though it's the same colour as the fur:
[Image: 4lBKr.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(06-18-2020, 10:29 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Got another one:
[Image: vrXq2.png]

And I think this is one too (tux is genome Tux:****cc, right?) though it's the same colour as the fur:
[Image: 4lBKr.png]
Added both! And you are correct that the tux genome is cc, so I will edit the first post to reflect that. The tux seems to control the underbelly and paws.
These should be tuxedos too.

[Image: K4sny.png] [Image: Jllkt.png]
[Image: lukb2.png] I have one! (I think)
Lab,Come visit us![Image: CxjCF3.png]
|She/Her|Viper|

(06-22-2020, 10:57 AM)Viperidae Wrote: [Image: lukb2.png] I have one! (I think)
Such a beauty! Added.

(06-21-2020, 05:58 PM)Evelyan Wrote: These should be tuxedos too.

[Image: K4sny.png] [Image: Jllkt.png]
Added these two handsome guys.
More tuxes!

[Image: HCv7Q.png] [Image: 3sQQF.png] [Image: jmvad.png]