Would you find it useful for me to include what generation the tux is in the spreadsheet?
Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subspecies ~ Tuxedo Puppers
(06-05-2020, 09:10 AM)Kira Wrote: [Image: IIJML.png]

Just emerged today <3
How cute! I'll go ahead and add the info, but will wait to add the image until it's grown up. :)
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Two more Tux Puppies :heart:
[Image: gwtCd.png]  [Image: beOGW.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
My tuxie is all grown up and pretty as ever
[Image: IIJML.png]
(06-07-2020, 11:10 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: Two more Tux Puppies :heart:
[Image: gwtCd.png]  [Image: beOGW.png]
Added :)

(06-07-2020, 01:46 PM)Kira Wrote: My tuxie is all grown up and pretty as ever
[Image: IIJML.png]
Added the grown image.
My new favourite!  :heart:
[Image: 6ClkC.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I got one.

[Image: YWxUR.png]
Got them both added! :D
[Image: 2YTlt.png]

I think she's a tux lady
I have a new one.

[Image: 7gnQn.png]
(06-14-2020, 08:16 PM)Evelyan Wrote: I have a new one.

[Image: 7gnQn.png]
Added

(06-14-2020, 05:34 PM)Kira Wrote: [Image: 2YTlt.png]

I think she's a tux lady
Added him. He's one of those with a tux matching the rest of their body :D