• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
(08-23-2021, 08:26 AM)Virida Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 07:08 AM)Ashlaegl Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 08:14 PM)Virida Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:44 PM)Ashlaegl Wrote: Someone pointed out to come here for aid in the latest quest but I don't see anything here to help. I go thru the quest and at the end it says submit data of creatures but I submitted and it says I still have creatures to submit. What creatures and where do I get them? How do I get the newest creatures?

There is a FAQ linked in the first post :)

To answer your questions:
You need to submit the data for all 5 creatures at the same time. Only creatures that you have raised yourself count and you have to have been their first owner, so no capsules from the shelter. If you go back to the quest it should show you a list with the categories, the categories you already have a valid critter for are crossed out. There´s also a list which critters count for which category on that page.

The newest creatures are obtained from the quest after the one you are currently on and which will unlock once you have completed your current quest.
Ok, that sucks because I have no way of getting some of the creatures on the list.

Edit: I checked and I actually have at least one creature on the list. Or is this quest asking me to raise new one for this quest??

Yes, this quest is asking you to raise new creatures, one from each category, from capsule  - that you obtained from the cupboard, splicer or breeding it yourself AFTER starting the quest -  to adult.
Ahhh, I see. Thank you for the clarification.
QE QD XFB OFEJ CWO YBQGQULNL EX ABLCEPL UQML QWEX C WLH CNL XM LWUQNPELWVLWE.

This code right here is really getting on my nerves and no matter what you supposed to do it still doesn't made sense to me. And I'm actually getting to the point on giving up on it! 
(09-22-2021, 10:27 PM)WereMoon Wrote: QE QD XFB OFEJ CWO YBQGQULNL EX ABLCEPL UQML QWEX C WLH CNL XM LWUQNPELWVLWE.

This code right here is really getting on my nerves and no matter what you supposed to do it still doesn't made sense to me. And I'm actually getting to the point on giving up on it! 

You can find the alphabet needed to translate it in the FAQ linked in the first post, after that you just have to find the letter from this message in the upper alphabet and write down the corresponding letter below it to get the translated message
Super confused by the new quest- it just…ends? No reward? Is this another multi part quest?
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
(10-15-2021, 08:50 PM)graveworm Wrote: Super confused by the new quest- it just…ends? No reward? Is this another multi part quest?

It unlocks "Outpost 3" in the menu under "world", there you can play a game for tokes which can be used to buy special items. I'm not sure exactly how it works, I think you need to score 1000 points for one token but there aren't any instructions beyond "you can earn up to 25 tokens per day".
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(10-16-2021, 01:04 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 08:50 PM)graveworm Wrote: Super confused by the new quest- it just…ends? No reward? Is this another multi part quest?

It unlocks "Outpost 3" in the menu under "world", there you can play a game for tokes which can be used to buy special items. I'm not sure exactly how it works, I think you need to score 1000 points for one token but there aren't any  instructions beyond "you can earn up to 25 tokens per day".

you can also earn badges for your profile! not sure about the tokens, but as stated by Cort on discord regarding the badge progress bar:

Quote:"I suppose there's no point in not confirming... the bar is based off of games completed (only games scoring over 1,000 are counted)"
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Thank you, this really helps!

(10-16-2021, 08:02 PM)Zeyhxi Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 01:04 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:

It unlocks "Outpost 3" in the menu under "world", there you can play a game for tokes which can be used to buy special items. I'm not sure exactly how it works, I think you need to score 1000 points for one token but there aren't any  instructions beyond "you can earn up to 25 tokens per day".

you can also earn badges for your profile! not sure about the tokens, but as stated by Cort on discord regarding the badge progress bar:

Quote:"I suppose there's no point in not confirming... the bar is based off of games completed (only games scoring over 1,000 are counted)"
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
Can confirm that once you earned 25 tokens you can still play the game, but get no more tokens.
Also - from the end of the quest I had the feeling as if it will be continued after a week has gone by. Has there be any info about this on discord perhaps?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Since the Halloween event is smaller this year the continuation of the quest will be during the Solstice event.
wait, how do you earn tokens? ive been playing the game and getting over 1000 points, but it still says ive earned 0 tokens?
Currently collecting Krizos, Ebenas, and Ranblekos. Especially krizos. Message me if you are willing to trade!

On dragcave as On_Your_Left and magistream as OnYourLeft. Please interact with me there too!  :)