• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
(03-13-2021, 05:52 AM)Dragonssong43 Wrote: i think i missed something cause i did what others have done except i wrote both  cypher and alphabet from top to bottom in wordpad, like this:

A = G

D = T

i think i got the message right but it keeps saying its wrong.  so am i missing something?

(03-15-2021, 01:57 AM)Featherfoot Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 01:05 AM)Virida Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 09:44 PM)Featherfoot Wrote: I've tried all of the things that came to my mind for the message, but it is still incorrect. Here is what I think is correct but is wrong: CAROL,MNPQRXTUVWXYZ

Plz help! tysm!

You have half of the alphabet needed to translate the message. In the quest you actually have to send the translated message to Marsh, not the cypher.
If you are unsure how to use the cypher-alphabet to translate the message please take another look at the FAQ, I have explained it there :)
I am so stumped. I tried everything, and I am sending it to Marsh. I looked at the FAQ, but I don't see the answer. Maybe I'm just dumb. Anyways, thanks for trying to help!
You left out some letters after Z. It should be:

C A R O L M N P Q S T U V W X Y Z B D E F G H I J K
A B C D E F  G H I  J  K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Now arrange A B C D....X Y Z below that, make sure each alphabet is arranged directly under the one above ie, A right below C, B below A, C below R...and so on until you have them all spaced out evenly. Now take the letters from the cipher and match each letter to the "carol" line, then find the actual letter it stands for in the line below.
Eg: QE = IT, QD = IS

Sorry if my explanation is not clear.
(03-15-2021, 10:06 AM)Ashlaegl Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 05:52 AM)Dragonssong43 Wrote: i think i missed something cause i did what others have done except i wrote both  cypher and alphabet from top to bottom in wordpad, like this:

A = G

D = T

i think i got the message right but it keeps saying its wrong.  so am i missing something?

(03-14-2021, 09:44 PM)Featherfoot Wrote: I've tried all of the things that came to my mind for the message, but it is still incorrect. Here is what I think is correct but is wrong: CAROL,MNPQRXTUVWXYZ

Plz help! tysm!

You have half of the alphabet needed to translate the message. In the quest you actually have to send the translated message to Marsh, not the cypher.
If you are unsure how to use the cypher-alphabet to translate the message please take another look at the FAQ, I have explained it there :)
I am so stumped. I tried everything, and I am sending it to Marsh. I looked at the FAQ, but I don't see the answer. Maybe I'm just dumb. Anyways, thanks for trying to help!

Now arrange A B C D....X Y Z below that, make sure each alphabet is arranged directly under the one above ie, A right below C, B below A, C below R...and so on until you have them all spaced out evenly. Now take the letters from the cipher and match each letter to the "carol" line, then find the actual letter it stands for in the line below.

i actually found out what i did wrong. i just simply missed a letter in translation literally. i missed spelled immediate by missing the letter for i.
(03-15-2021, 09:52 AM)Virida Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 01:57 AM)Featherfoot Wrote: I am so stumped. I tried everything, and I am sending it to Marsh. I looked at the FAQ, but I don't see the answer. Maybe I'm just dumb. Anyways, thanks for trying to help!

You have created most of the alphabet you need, the whole thing is found here

The upper letters are the letters in the message the quest gives you. You then look up which letter in the lower alphabet matches it.
Like the quest says "ACO", the translation would be "BAD". Once you have tranlated the whole sentence you send it to Marsh
Oooh. 0_0 Now I get it...

(03-15-2021, 10:06 AM)Ashlaegl Wrote:

A = G

D = T

Plz help! tysm!

I get it now!! Thank you!
Whee! I finally got it! I saved the key for future reference too.
I still cant can't figure out the decipher thingy idk what any of it means..... idk how to do it..... im terrible at things like this and i did all the oth3r quests all on my own without help but this one nope I've been stuck on it for a week by now... pls help
(04-04-2021, 07:52 PM)Le Thinking Cube Wrote: I still cant can't figure out the decipher thingy idk what any of it means..... idk how to do it..... im terrible at things like this and i did all the oth3r quests all on my own without help but this one nope I've been stuck on it for a week by now... pls help
If you look at the FAQ it has a direct explanation and the translated alphabet. Basically you recreate the scrambled alphabet the message is written in and put it next to the regular alphabet. Each letter in the scrambled message corresponds to the letter in the same position in the regular one. If you go through the message letter by letter it will turn into a legible sentence that you need to send in.
(04-10-2021, 03:30 PM)Virida Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 07:52 PM)Le Thinking Cube Wrote: I still cant can't figure out the decipher thingy idk what any of it means..... idk how to do it..... im terrible at things like this and i did all the oth3r quests all on my own without help but this one nope I've been stuck on it for a week by now... pls help
If you look at the FAQ it has a direct explanation and the translated alphabet. Basically you recreate the scrambled alphabet the message is written in and put it next to the regular alphabet. Each letter in the scrambled message corresponds to the letter in the same position in the regular one. If you go through the message letter by letter it will turn into a legible sentence that you need to send in.
Im sorry but i just don't understand any of it.... i feel stupid
(04-18-2021, 11:17 PM)Le Thinking Cube Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 03:30 PM)Virida Wrote:
Im sorry but i just don't understand any of it.... i feel stupid

I am not sure I can explain it any easier than in the FAQ.
This is the alphabet to use for the solution
Find each letter from the scrambled message in the upper alphabet and write down the letters under it to get the decoded message.
So for example the scrambled message ACO would translate as BAD.
I don't know if this will help anyone else, or if this is just a me problem, but make sure you're translating from the correct alphabet! I had the key all set up, but I was going backward, basically double-encrypting the message. ;w: So, basically, "QE QD" became "ZL ZO," which made no sense at all. So, yeah, if you keep doing it over and over, make sure you're going in the correct direction! (^_^;)
vvv Come check out my Trades tabs! vvv
and others!
(05-04-2021, 11:27 PM)MakuroMythos Wrote: I don't know if this will help anyone else, or if this is just a me problem, but make sure you're translating from the correct alphabet! I had the key all set up, but I was going backward, basically double-encrypting the message. ;w: So, basically, "QE QD" became "ZL ZO," which made no sense at all. So, yeah, if you keep doing it over and over, make sure you're going in the correct direction! (^_^;)

Make sure to use this image, it helps a lot.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/aqt2...-35-32.png
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]