• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
I just finished the shady caverns quest, is there a way to revisit? I dont think i saw all the rooms, and i would love to complete the map i made.
This bird is transgender:
[Image: Xq4n43.png]
(10-24-2022, 03:26 AM)kieee Wrote: I just finished the shady caverns quest, is there a way to revisit? I dont think i saw all the rooms, and i would love to complete the map i made.

The 6th quest unlocks a replay feature! It doesn´t give any rewards and some of the riddles are shortened (e.g. the sliding puzzle is gone) but you can revisit the caves in full :)
Help. What am I doing wrong? I decrypted that message...finally!...and got this: IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF AN ORGANIZATION, PLEASE SEND A RESPONSE. Makes sense, right? Nope. It was WRONG. I have no clue what to do now. If anyone can please help get me through this, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

NM, I left out a word. Got it.
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
I do have one quick question about the next quest.. Raising the creatures. Am I required to raise one of each creature listed, or one of each creature out of the categories listed? Thank you!
(12-28-2022, 04:28 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: I do have one quick question about the next quest..  Raising the creatures.  Am I required to raise one of each creature listed, or one of each creature out of the categories listed?  Thank you!

a creature out of each category listed. you have to also be the first owner of the creature too, so any you pick up that are bred by other users from the shelter for example won't count. if you sell any of the creatures you raised for the quest before completing it, you'll have to raise a creature from that category again.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(12-28-2022, 04:54 PM)Zeyh Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 04:28 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: I do have one quick question about the next quest..  Raising the creatures.  Am I required to raise one of each creature listed, or one of each creature out of the categories listed?  Thank you!

a creature out of each category listed. you have to also be the first owner of the creature too, so any you pick up that are bred by other users from the shelter for example won't count. if you sell any of the creatures you raised for the quest before completing it, you'll have to raise a creature from that category again.
Thank God it's only one of each, that's a relief!  And either snag them from the homepage or buy them from the store to be first owner. I hope this quest proves to be less of a headache than the others.  lol  Thanks so much for the help!
For the quest "a knock on the door interrupts your work...", do I need to do anything specific other than raising from capsules a creature of each kind?
(02-13-2023, 05:29 PM)astrokitten Wrote: For the quest "a knock on the door interrupts your work...", do I need to do anything specific other than raising from capsules a creature of each kind?
Probably late but there are a number of things to keep in mind:

1) You have to be the only owner of the creature you are going to submit, that means you have to get capsules from the cupboard, genome splicer or breed them yourself
2) Only capsules obtained after reaching that point in the quest count
3) All creatures have to be raised to adults and then submitted at the same time, you cannot submit them separately
4) You keep the creatures after submitting their data
5) After submitting all of them you are free to do whatever you wish with the creatures
6) No actual notes have to be submitted, the "data" is collected automatically by the site while you raise the creatures
For the quest "Maybe now's a good time to check in on the newest member of Outpost One..." and "Spring is here, and you’re feeling a bit restless…" It references another AI Osa (i think that was their name) and visiting Outpost 3. I haven't seen nor know about Outpost 3 past the message decrypting. Have I missed something? I'm rather confused.
(05-20-2023, 08:46 PM)Fawning0verU Wrote: For the quest "Maybe now's a good time to check in on the newest member of Outpost One..." and "Spring is here, and you’re feeling a bit restless…" It references another AI Osa (i think that was their name) and visiting Outpost 3. I haven't seen nor know about Outpost 3 past the message decrypting. Have I missed something? I'm rather confused.

There was a visit to Outpost 3, I can't find it in the list or the replay archive though. Digging through the announcements makes me think it was part of the Solstice Quests 2021, which I think might mean it won't be available until the end of the year. A bit strange that it is possible to play later quests without even a hint that you're missing a part of the story.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]