• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
I'm stuck on the cipher, and my browser flat-out refuses to load the table. Are there any alternatives?
(05-31-2022, 02:52 AM)Betaa115 Wrote: I'm stuck on the cipher, and my browser flat-out refuses to load the table. Are there any alternatives?

It is pretty easy to generate that table. For the first line you start with Carol then the rest of the letters in the alphabet starting with M, so overal
C A R O L M N P Q S T U ...
Then the second line of the table is the regular alphabet. Find the message letter in the top row, write down the corresponding letter in the bottom row.
That's not as much help as I was hoping for. Codes and ciphers are not my strong suit.
(06-04-2022, 06:16 AM)Betaa115 Wrote: That's not as much help as I was hoping for. Codes and ciphers are not my strong suit.
That´s literally one step down from giving you the solution outright - which I can´t without further info because the text is not the same for everyone.

But let´s say you have PXHLGLB as a word in your message. The alphabet is as described above. You find the P in the scrambled alphabet and below it you find an H. So you write that down. You find the X in the scrambled alphabet, below that is an O. So you have "HO". Rinse and repeat for all the scrambled letters and PXHLGLB turns into HOWEVER
Is there a walkthrough for all the quests? Because the wiki says a Stranga Sciuro adult is among the rewards for the second quest, but I apparently didn't do what I needed to do to get it, because I didn't get it, and I am EXTREMELY dismayed.
(06-11-2022, 12:44 AM)Queenofdragons6 Wrote: Is there a walkthrough for all the quests? Because the wiki says a Stranga Sciuro adult is among the rewards for the second quest, but I apparently didn't do what I needed to do to get it, because I didn't get it, and I am EXTREMELY dismayed.

Not that I know of, no. I only made notes of stuff that is needed to finish the quests because I think the rest is up to players to explore. If it is a consolation, none of the critters you can gain from the quests are unique to those quests, they are all colourations that can also be gotten from the cupboard.
To get the sciuro you´d have to have investigated the strange noise and helped the critter btw.
hi guys i have finish the 50 sequences of the summer quest but the but the story does not continue, keep asking me to do the simulation. Exist a method for advanced?
Can we adopt capsule from the shelter to complete "A knock on the door interrupts your work", the quest where you have to gather data for the simulation by raising one creature from five categories ? It say "fresh capsule", but are the one from the shelter considered "fresh" ?
[Image: dcl9vts-c89c402e-5c40-45f8-90d0-280051f7...t9C6IQk14M]
(07-21-2022, 07:44 PM)Cube Wrote: Can we adopt capsule from the shelter to complete "A knock on the door interrupts your work", the quest where you have to gather data for the simulation by raising one creature from five categories ? It say "fresh capsule", but are the one from the shelter considered "fresh" ?

you have to be the first owner of the capsule for it to count, so getting capsules from the cupboard/home page or (someone correct me if i'm wrong!) you breeding the capsule should also count toward the quest.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(07-21-2022, 08:36 PM)Zeyh Wrote:
(07-21-2022, 07:44 PM)Cube Wrote: Can we adopt capsule from the shelter to complete "A knock on the door interrupts your work", the quest where you have to gather data for the simulation by raising one creature from five categories ? It say "fresh capsule", but are the one from the shelter considered "fresh" ?

you have to be the first owner of the capsule for it to count, so getting capsules from the cupboard/home page or (someone correct me if i'm wrong!) you breeding the capsule should also count toward the quest.

Thank for your answer, I was totally doing that wrong !
[Image: dcl9vts-c89c402e-5c40-45f8-90d0-280051f7...t9C6IQk14M]