• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
(01-05-2024, 12:42 AM)AmeEgaree Wrote: Re naming worked. Thank you OTL I was digging through every tab like I know it gave me a white mouse thing what is happening.
I have a patch in flight for the cache issue in this quest, because you're not the first person this has tripped up! Hopefully that will fix it for future questers. :)

Love the name you gave the critter, very fitting!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Hey, um, can I have some help getting through the Shady Caverns?(/nf) Ive been trying since yesterday and I'm just going in circles...? I assume this is the right place to ask, though I'm a bit embarrassed, this should be simple but I cant get my brain to focus well enough to remember the ways!
Bringing the chaos into this future
(he/they/nya)
Fictive.
(01-06-2024, 11:20 PM)DrJackusBrightus Wrote: Hey, um, can I have some help getting through the Shady Caverns?(/nf) Ive been trying since yesterday and I'm just going in circles...? I assume this is the right place to ask, though I'm a bit embarrassed, this should be simple but I cant get my brain to focus well enough to remember the ways!
Copy pasted from the discord's quest guides: you can have this up on a seperate screen or on a piece of paper while u explore. Keep jn mind tho you will miss out on extra stuff if you use this code instead of exploring

W -> N -> N -> E -> SE -> N -> E -> E -> E -> NW -> N -> NW -> NW -> E -> N -> NW

Hope this help!
[Image: Y9Pwu1.png]My Lab  buying Sciuros of ANY AGE for ANY PRICE
Hi! I think I may have somehow skipped a quest? I have done the quest where we deciphered the message from the other outpost, and the quest where I got my cloud whales and demon sharks of doom, but the next quest I just started, 'Maybe now it's a good time to check on the newest member of Outpost One,' seems to be set after actual contact with the other Outpost, which I haven't had yet. Is there a way to check my quest progression against the typical?

My completed quests:
  • Your gaze falls on the disused door near the back of your laboratory. You've never actually tried to open it. Maybe today is the day you'll explore what lies beyond.
  • You recall that there's a lake no far from the outpost. Other scientists have mentioned that it's a lovely place for a stroll, at least when the weather's nice. Why not check it out?
  • You’ve received an invitation from Roy Shade to visit the Shady Caverns. Maybe today’s a good day to go?
  • During your visit to the Shady Caverns, Roy mentioned the abandoned communications tower beyond the lake. Since then, you’ve toyed with the idea of exploring it…
  • It's just another day in the outpost...
  • A knock on the door interrupts your work...
  • You realize that you haven't checked your messages in a while...
  • (just started) May now's a good time to check in on the newest member of Outpost One?
  • The drudgery of work has really been weighing you down...
  • You're finally done with some lab work Soza asked you to handle, so you rush down to her lab to delivery it...

*EDIT: Never mind, I found the summary of the 2 quests that are not available on page 15 of this thread. Sorry for posting before reading everything, I did a quick 'search' but it didn't show up, so I thought it was unique. :)
I'm on the "You’ve received an invitation from Roy Shade to visit the Shady Caverns. Maybe today’s a good day to go?" quest and i got to the part with the keypad
I've never been good at these kinds of puzzles, and was wondering if anyone had any advice for it.
The keypad currently looks like this for me
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
10 9 13 12
14 15 11
(01-29-2024, 10:17 PM)WolfChoas Wrote: I'm on the "You’ve received an invitation from Roy Shade to visit the Shady Caverns. Maybe today’s a good day to go?" quest and i got to the part with the keypad
I've never been good at these kinds of puzzles, and was wondering if anyone had any advice for it.
The keypad currently looks like this for me
1  2  3  4
5  6  7  8
10 9 13 12
14    15 11
If it still looks the way you posted the solution is
11 - 15 - 9 - 10 - 14 - 9- 15- 11- 12 - 13 - 11 - 15 - 9 - 14 - 10 - 11 - 13 - 12 - 15 - 13 - 11 -10 - 14 - 9 - 13 - 15 - 12 - 11 - 10 - 14 - 9 - 13 - 14 - 10 -11 - 12