• 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
TFO Peer Review Click Site
(10-07-2020, 11:56 AM)Keileon Wrote: After clearing my cookies, despite being logged in to TFO itself, I show as logged out on Peer Review. This means that as I'm clicking, I'm not getting gold from clicking, while I was before. Trying to log in via Peer Review is showing me this error.

[Image: 5wwT88o.png]

Hitting the button just takes me to the cupboard as I'm, again, already logged in. Hard refreshing doesn't do anything.

I am having the same issue. How does one fix this?
Wanted to post and mention that lab-loading seems to be broken for me again. fetch.php has a 200, but this content:

Code:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'name' at row 1 in /<snip>/creature.php:234

(Stack trace snipped, same with full path to creature.php file.)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(12-18-2021, 02:38 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: Wanted to post and mention that lab-loading seems to be broken for me again. fetch.php has a 200, but this content:

Code:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'name' at row 1 in /<snip>/creature.php:234

Seems to work again! Thanks :)
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
(12-18-2021, 02:38 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: Wanted to post and mention that lab-loading seems to be broken for me again. fetch.php has a 200, but this content:

Code:
<br />

Nope, this is happening again. I assume this has something to do with how I name my creatures (e.g. this juvie)? I'm not 100%ly sure why that would be; your DB has no reason to store names that I can see from the UI. Maybe just consider dropping that field altogether?
that is great, i like it much more as clicking the capsules in the clicking thread! :-)
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
hi,
suddenly (since yesterday) i can't see the pets anymore, to click them. can't insert the screenshot, but the window, where usually the rows of capsules and pets is empty. i can insert my scroll. does anybody have the same problem? and any solution?
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
(05-05-2022, 07:05 AM)lamel Wrote: hi,
suddenly (since yesterday) i can't see the pets anymore, to click them. can't insert the screenshot, but the window, where usually the rows of capsules and pets is empty. i can insert my scroll. does anybody have the same problem? and any solution?

For what it's worth, those tiles are lazy-loaded, so sometimes you need to wait up to half a minute for them to show, that can happen. If they don't show up, try force-reloading the page (usually works by, if you have a [ctrl] key, pressing both that key and the reload button) to bypass the site cache. If that still doesn't work, it's probably an issue with the site. (Your browser developer tools might tell you more about what's going wrong if you look at the page's outgoing requests, although since I don't know what browser you're using I can't point you to instructions how to do that. Should be easy to find online, though!)
thanks a lot, pinkgothic, for trying to help me. i never had those long loading times, but i wait now over ten minutes, and it did'n show the pets to click. i have a Strg key (on the same place like the ctrl key), which i used with the reload button, but it didn't work.
there was an update from my browser (Mozilla firefox), but i don't remember exactly, if it had been before or after that problem.
and i still try to understand Your sentence "what's going wrong if you look at the page's outgoing requests" ... :-)
regards, lamel

(01-16-2022, 01:58 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:

Code:
<br />

Nope, this is happening again. I assume this has something to do with how I name my creatures (e.g. this juvie)? I'm not 100%ly sure why that would be; your DB has no reason to store names that I can see from the UI. Maybe just consider dropping that field altogether?

This is still happening.
I went to put my creatures in and then went to click. It read me as offline so I logged out and in on the site and tried again. Refused to let me click for gold. I've logged out and in on the actual game site many times now and it still won't let me click.

The only changes since the last time I (successfully) used the site was a cache and cookie clear (readded the cookie potential for both game and peer review) also am logged on from my mother's internet rather than my home internet? Everything else should be the same though?

Nvm figured it out. Apparently firefox's update the other day that I forgot about put the enhanced tracking thing back on. Hate when my browser decides it knows more than me >:(