• 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
TFO Peer Review Click Site
Thanks for the site - I use it for all my creatures. And I click as much as I can - today I made it through every creature on the site.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
After clearing my cookies, despite being logged in to TFO itself, I show as logged out on Peer Review. This means that as I'm clicking, I'm not getting gold from clicking, while I was before. Trying to log in via Peer Review is showing me this error.

[Image: 5wwT88o.png]

Hitting the button just takes me to the cupboard as I'm, again, already logged in. Hard refreshing doesn't do anything.
Dream Dog - A breeding line of these
[Image: mJtZXuk.png] [Image: 28Kplt0.png]
Body: aaBB || Spots: aa  || Tux: Aabbcc || Mane: AabbCC
Hi,

I am not able to get my lair to be opened anymore since yesterday. It was glitchy a lot all the time, but used to function eventually.
I already followed the directions and turned off tracking for the site on firefox (version 87.0) as well as adblocking, cleared cache, deleted cookies, but it still does not work.

Edit April 6th: Today it let me open my lab for the first time again.
Not sure if something has been done? If so thank you^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Well it starts again, can't open my lab :(

Edit: Does't seem as if anyone cares to fix this, so I take off the link from my signature.
Clicks are not needed to grow the pets here, so I won't bother about it anymore :)
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
How do you get your capsules into this click site? Needless to say I've just barely started and don't know what I'm doing. 

TIA
At the top of the page, there's a space to type in your Username. Once you do so, you'll need to click the Open Lab button. Then, make sure you select the check boxes of the growing creatures you want to add to Peer Review. Once selected, you click the submit button.

Then you're all set!

Val
LabScroll | Dragons
She/Her | Pacific Time Zone (UTC−07:00)
Author | Artist
(10-07-2020, 11:56 AM)Keileon Wrote: After clearing my cookies, despite being logged in to TFO itself, I show as logged out on Peer Review. This means that as I'm clicking, I'm not getting gold from clicking, while I was before. Trying to log in via Peer Review is showing me this error.

[Image: 5wwT88o.png]

Hitting the button just takes me to the cupboard as I'm, again, already logged in. Hard refreshing doesn't do anything.

I have the same problem.
For what it's worth, I can't load my lab - the XHR request runs into a 500 Internal Server Error (the failing request is going to https://tfopeerreview.click/api/creature...pinkgothic).

Late edit: While I'm here, I still really would like this:

(08-11-2020, 10:12 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: This is super useful, thank you for making this site! I have one small request - I have third party cookies disabled, so it would really help me if I could ctrl+click the creatures instead of opening them in an iframe. I notice the site doesn't let me ctrl+click to open the creatures in a new tab. Could this be enabled? I'd be stoked. :)

...I also honestly don't want to wait for one creature page to load so I can click the next. 8D I currently don't click as much on this site as I want.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(10-01-2021, 10:18 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: For what it's worth, I can't load my lab - the XHR request runs into a 500 Internal Server Error (the failing request is going to https://tfopeerreview.click/api/creature...pinkgothic).
Works again! Thanks for the fix! <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Hi ! I'm discovering this site, and I find it very practical, thanks a lot !
I also wanted to say that I loooved the name, the peer reviewing thing is so neat with regards to the lore, so I'm impressed ! :D
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »