• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Felo kitties!
Ooh myy, smooth boi:

[Image: Bxfk93.png]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[Image: X0lbq3.png][Image: paHAJ3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: sAEc63.png][Image: sOIce3.png][Image: 8rYgf3.png][Image: sku1Q3.png][Image: s61eN3.png][Image: RUngs3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(sry for double post, just wanted to show this one off bc yay more matching red crystals.)
[Image: kraBn3.png]
~
gotten quite a nice haul of nice matchy crystals since I last posted.
[Image: csCZy3.png][Image: EtdZH3.png][Image: Fe4xx3.png][Image: 1EKM93.png][Image: VVg8B3.png][Image: xSL1h3.png][Image: QzTmA3.png][Image: BsauZ3.png]
~
I have many children but these are my (imo) highlights!

[Image: sfBcc3.png] [Image: thjNf3.png][Image: wnHcl3.png][Image: pwlaX3.png][Image: iL8zF3.png][Image: TFwca3.png][Image: wVKeX3.png] [Image: CuRa13.png][Image: iJIuR3.png]
oohhh omg Vika love that third Avka with the blue eyes! 0:

do believe I forgot to show off some Avkas aha.
[Image: VRPoX3.png][Image: GtLqY3.png][Image: xVvlu3.png][Image: FapWr3.png]
~
[Image: 1hc7G3.png]
An extremely prized child...
(09-24-2021, 02:16 PM)Vika Wrote: [Image: 1hc7G3.png]
An extremely prized child...

I spotted this beauty in the Click Thread the other day and had to spam a few friends with it, because it really is super gorgeous. Congrats!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]